Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaitou_Yahiko

*Poke*
Staff member
That Girl With the Hair
Mark Evans... Lame name...

Maybe to rhyme with Mamoru Endou...
I actually think the people who translated it overlooked something. And that's that there is already somebody named Mark in the anime. He's on the American Soccer team....

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
I actually think the people who translated it overlooked something. And that's that there is already somebody named Mark in the anime. He's on the American Soccer team....
I don't think they overlooked that. I think they just haven't gotten there yet. xD

Kaitou_Yahiko

*Poke*
Staff member
That Girl With the Hair
Though now that I think about it, I wonder how they're gonna handle the whole international thing... They are supposed to be from Japan, but anyone could tell that their names aren't Japanese...

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Yeah. For the first season, it's fine, but once they get to the third season, they will regret ever changing the names.

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
Though now that I think about it, I wonder how they're gonna handle the whole international thing... They are supposed to be from Japan, but anyone could tell that their names aren't Japanese...

Westerners migrated into Japan and Raimon is actually an international school? XD

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
I lost all my assassination gear.....

Stupid Altair for being so arrogant. I need my stabby thingy back!

Status
Not open for further replies.