Not open for further replies.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest

Kaitou_Yahiko

*Poke*
Staff member
That Girl With the Hair
I read a bit of that when they posted the link on facebook, but I didn't read the whole thing.

On another note, it is difficult waiting for Skyward Sword, but even more difficult for Ocarina of Time 3D. I prefer portable gaming to console gaming mainly because it is rarely convenient for me to play console games.
It was good, you should read the rest.

And yeah... Waiting for the new games is hard.... I want them now damnit~ *whines*

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Ocarina of Time 3D. omg. D:

You didn't know? It's possibly the main reason I WILL get the 3DS.

Not exactly happy about nintendo reinstating the region protection though. I have Japanese only DS games, so I have to have an old DS for that.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
It was good, you should read the rest.

And yeah... Waiting for the new games is hard.... I want them now damnit~ *whines*

I think Ocarina get's released at E3 (not sure) and then Skyward Sword gets released soon after.

At least it's not that long of a wait, we don't have it that bad. Duke Nukem fans have been waiting 12 years for a sequel. They announced the sequel 12 years ago, but it never got finished. They finally got around to finishing it recently. From the looks of it, Duke Nukem Forever will possibly be the BEST FPS EVER.

I find the trick is to remember this phrase: "All things have an end." Basically, whatever is bothering you eventually will end, be it school, pain, or the countdown of a video game release.

If the above doesn't work, find a copy of the game Thief. If that doesn't teach you patience, nothing will.

It still would be kinda nice to have it now....

I heard that Iwata said that Water Temple will be easier too.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
You didn't know? It's possibly the main reason I WILL get the 3DS.

Not exactly happy about nintendo reinstating the region protection though. I have Japanese only DS games, so I have to have an old DS for that.
No I did know. I was just acting really impatient.

Kaitou_Yahiko

*Poke*
Staff member
That Girl With the Hair
I think Ocarina get's released at E3 (not sure) and then Skyward Sword gets released soon after.

At least it's not that long of a wait, we don't have it that bad. Duke Nukem fans have been waiting 12 years for a sequel. They announced the sequel 12 years ago, but it never got finished. They finally got around to finishing it recently. From the looks of it, Duke Nukem Forever will possibly be the BEST FPS EVER.

I find the trick is to remember this phrase: "All things have an end." Basically, whatever is bothering you eventually will end, be it school, pain, or the countdown of a video game release.

If the above doesn't work, find a copy of the game Thief. If that doesn't teach you patience, nothing will.

It still would be kinda nice to have it now....

I heard that Iwata said that Water Temple will be easier too.
I heard OoT was coming out a little after E3. And even though I really want the game, I can wait. Thankfully I have other things to distract me.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Mr. Fish is awesome.

2010-12-06.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.