...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
I recorded a video from assassin's creed using Xfire, but it turned out lousy, maybe if I had a better machine it would look better....

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Where is he? D< Why isn't he online whenever I need help with Physics?

*referring to a classmate*

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Argh, I want a high quality transparent SC2:WoL logo. TT_TT Maybe I'll just make do with the SC2 logo I have.

Kaitou_Yahiko

*Poke*
Staff member
That Girl With the Hair
valentinesh.jpg

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Yay!!!!!!!!

Nia showed up!!!!!

The only female in the show who isn't blatantly meant as fanservice!

I mean, Yoko isn't only meant as fanservice, but she's limited to kicking ass and dooming anyone she kisses to death. Really, not exactly redeeming character traits.

Seriously, the beastmen aren't distracted by a female humans physical assets, so why does she wear those clothes?

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
You know, I was going to explain how FLCL made sense to me, but I just realized I haven't watched the series in a couple of years. Probably should make sure it still makes sense to me....

I shall post an explanation for why it makes sense after I have bought and watched it. Preferably in Blu-ray high definition.

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
Well, long time no see. I was ended up that there are too many animes I haven't watched. Even there are 11 days off, I still want 10 more days.

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
Oh well. The little wolf, I wonder when will she finish the new website. It is still unavailable yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.