...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
A camp of Saracen soldiers is deserted now. I may of had something to do with that....

I got the eagle spot, but then I got distracted by a soldier who had his back turned to me, and it escalated. It involved back stabbing and hay wagons, and the next thing I knew nobody was left....

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The only time I like it when two guards are next to each other is on cliffs, I sneak assassinate the first one, then grab the other and throw him to his doom.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
blade is a little too obsessed with Assassin's Creed. blade's love for cinematic gameplay is only matched by his love of taking out opponents without being noticed.

Yep, this game is my dream come true.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
How I attack outposts in Assassin's Creed.

• First I plan out the best escape routes to a hidind spot if I trigger an alert, and a secondary hiding spot if that if there are complications.
  • Then I neutralize every watchtower to get rid of the archers, they have a annoying tendency to spot me as I walking up on other guards.
  • After that I assassinate guards that are standing by themselves, they can usually be taken out without causing an alarm, and if another guard investigates I can remove him too.
  • At this point I target pairs of guards, starting with the ones standing next to a drop. If I botch a stealth assassination and alert the other guard, I can just grab them and throw them over the edge, otherwise I make a break for a hiding spot.
The escape route planning is something I automatically do during this game, as it's always a good idea to have an escape route if I accidentally piss off a guard.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
*assassinates guard*
*throws another guard off a cliff*
*runs and jumps off cliff*
*swan dives into a pile of hay*

Assassin's Creed is awesome.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
I accidentally pissed off the guards on my way back to headquarters, and was forced to run through a canyon. Said canyon was filled with another 8 or so guards, who cut down my horse. I then had to run the rest of the way, until I broke their line of site and dived into a pile of hay, but since a templar was hiding on the other side of the hay piled, I was seen, and was forced to run again. I then climbed a building, jumped to another building, dropped down another ledge, and literally landed on another templar.

I had a Templar blocking one side and about 20 other climbing up a ladder behind me. It was at that point I discovered that as a Templar draws his sword he can be assassinated without him blocking my attack. I then jumped off the roof, ran up a slope, and swan dived off a cliff into a hay stack.

I then had my revenge against the other templar after the alarm died. I then found another black horse that had a white blaze on his forehead and continued on to headquarters. This time I shall avoid galloping over guards.

Kaitou_Yahiko

*Poke*
Staff member
That Girl With the Hair
I accidentally pissed off the guards on my way back to headquarters, and was forced to run through a canyon. Said canyon was filled with another 8 or so guards, who cut down my horse. I then had to run the rest of the way, until I broke their line of site and dived into a pile of hay, but since a templar was hiding on the other side of the hay piled, I was seen, and was forced to run again. I then climbed a building, jumped to another building, dropped down another ledge, and literally landed on another templar.

I had a Templar blocking one side and about 20 other climbing up a ladder behind me. It was at that point I discovered that as a Templar draws his sword he can be assassinated without him blocking my attack. I then jumped off the roof, ran up a slope, and swan dived off a cliff into a hay stack.

I then had my revenge against the other templar after the alarm died. I then found another black horse that had a white blaze on his forehead and continued on to headquarters. This time I shall avoid galloping over guards.
lol, that's always chaotic.... I can't even count how many times I've done that.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
lol, that's always chaotic.... I can't even count how many times I've done that.

Throwing knives make it easier, but I don't have them yet....

I can counter, but I'm unbelievably bad at it, so I can't use that to thin out the numbers either....

It's funny when you have an army chasing you though.

Status
Not open for further replies.