...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitomaru

Translator, empty...
日本からのあいさつ、

久しぶりです!日本に留学するのはもうすぐ終わるんだけど、そのおかげで、日本語能力がかなり上がってきました!
帰る時、暇の時間があったら、またDATSのファンサブ仕事をし続けると思っています。

もう少し待ってくればいいんです。その時まで、またね!

Please use google translate for this one, I'm lazy at the moment to put English, coz Im studying for a unit test tomorrow haha :p
Will be back soon, translating better and faster :p

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
日本からのあいさつ、

久しぶりです!日本に留学するのはもうすぐ終わるんだけど、そのおかげで、日本語能力がかなり上がってきました!
帰る時、暇の時間があったら、またDATSのファンサブ仕事をし続けると思っています。

もう少し待ってくればいいんです。その時まで、またね!

Greetings from Japan,

Long time no see! Even though my studies abroad in Japan is soon going to end, thanks to that, my Japanese abilities have improved. When I return, when I have free time, I think I will continue the fansubbing job with DATS.

Just wait a little longer. Until then, see ya!

Ehhhhhhhh... I kind of guessed of some of it.... xD

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
bladesworn is going to miss his first Intro to Psychology class. My ride has tickets to a nhl game and the times conflict.

blade probably should of gotten his drivers license, then again, he doesn't have a car....

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Well, you might get a car if you ever gotten a license. :/

I don't have the money for monthly car payments, and neither do my parents.

Something from Craigslist that is affordable to me is almost guaranteed to have problems.

Life is full of problems, it would be easier if I could just fly like Goku does....

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Looking at how I think, I need to get a job as far removed from reality as possible.

Author
Video game designer/coder/animator (I gave up on this long ago when I realized I hated math with a vengeance. Now I just realized I wasn't paying enough attention.)
Assassin
Movie producer/script writer

When I was a little kid I didn't want to be any of these, because everyone else did. Now everyone I know is going into psychology, and I want to go into these. Am I progressing or digressing?

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Has not webcomic spammed in awhile. I must make up for that.
2009-11-27.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.