...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
I just saw the english Summer Wars trailer on apple.com.

HOLY. SHIT.

I just got the "EPIC MOVIE" chills. So far that feeling hasn't ever let me down. Yet.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
After my brother lost against me in NERF gun Russian Roulette, he says to me, "Best two out of three?"

After thinking about this a second I started laughing.

"Russian Roulette" and "best two out of three" should never be in the same sentence.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
I just saw the english Summer Wars trailer on apple.com.

HOLY. SHIT.

I just got the "EPIC MOVIE" chills. So far that feeling hasn't ever let me down. Yet.
There's going to be an English adaption? When, where, what?

Summer Wars is an epic movie.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Will not stay up tonight. Will not be on tomorrow until late in the evening, probably near or past midnight. xD

Tomorrow, invitationals. @_@ Have to be at school by 4AM the latest. Okay. After I'm done printing this, I think I'm goign to crash.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Tomorrow, bowling and (possibly) Lazer tag with fellow Otakus as we prepare to go back to college. This'll be fun.

I just hope that I don't do the crazy thing I do when I get a gun shaped object in my hands.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
rofl

He's no ordinary old man...

In the manga, he's called The Legendary Superman Hayato Furinji. He can flip tanks and uses people as shurikens.

He's never been in a fight with another master, because if there is someone strong enough to fight with him equally....

DEAR GOD THAT'S A SCARY THOUHT!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.