The Destroyer is Manifest
Currently rereading Eerie Cuties.

ec20090720a.jpg

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Glad you like it.

I seriously pity anyone that tries to open this page using 256k. Wait, does anyone still have that?
You mean 56k. Dial-up. And yes, there are still plenty of people with that. There are some regions where broadband is still too expensive. In most areas, broadband is only a little more expensive compared to the current dial-up services (yet the speed is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better), but some people don't really think that far.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
You mean 56k. Dial-up. And yes, there are still plenty of people with that. There are some regions where broadband is still too expensive. In most areas, broadband is only a little more expensive compared to the current dial-up services (yet the speed is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better), but some people don't really think that far.

I knew it had a 56 in it.

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
Oh well. Long time no see. A week ago, I made another cosplay. Since Yuurara is back to Shanghai, she did the make-up work. I can hardly believe that she did it. With her make-up work, I am looked like an European girl. XD. They said it. But since my should is wide, most of them can easily tell that I am a guy. The character was Hakurei Reimu (Koumajou Densetsu Version). If you are interested in it, I will upload it on mediafire or megaupload.

Status
Not open for further replies.