...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

suikun245

'Gumi's Test Account
*is strangely tempted to update the avatar on this account*

Meh, when I get home. :( Don't really want to go looking through Pixiv at school. Plus, I can't use GIMP for my life.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
Eh, tell me something I didn't know.

I completely goofed off the two snow days I had, while somebody else in my class read the entire Mechanics half of the Physics book. @_@

Physics is a rather intriguing subject. At least to me.

I want to know what loopholes in physics would allow someone to jump super high, and how big a crater it would make when he landed.

Also, what would I need to do to make a human body withstand it.

I think about this type of stuff too much....

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
Well... I quoted from another company, they charge $300 - $500 for the same problem...

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
And now, I heard that this particular company that I sent the hard disk to, scratches your disk if you don't want to get their service...

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
I need to read The Book of Ti'ana. Now.

GAH, I MUST READ IT NOW!!!!

*goes to bang head against wall*

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
It's funny, in the game myst, you are trying to return to earth by helping this guy escape from the D'ni age.

The irony is, D'ni is located on earth. Well underground, but still it's on earth.

After the first game, he promptly sends you to another age.

And you never know this unless you read the novels. I love irony.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
That's it, I'm going to play Riven. It's the sequel to Myst.

I'm not going to play Myst because it should not be played at night. You imagination has a chance of freaking yourself out.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The best thing about Myst is that it requires thinking skills and logic to solve. You can't "guess" your way through the puzzles like in Legend of Zelda. Either you use a guide or your mind.

Also, a notebook to write down clues and important pieces of information is key, if you don't you'll have to find it again. Backtracking in Riven takes a long time, especially since the game is non-linear. Good thing the game is as pretty as it is fun.

Actual ingame screenshot:

Riven-prison.png

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Myst was released in 1993 and riven in 1997.

They haven't aged, you can play them without even realizing it's an old game.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
not sure. might have a long time ago. definitely don't remmeber. so we can assume no, even if i had.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
crap, calc and japanese final tomorrow. gtb. gn. @_@

(study for calc first period. study for japanese third period. okay, i should be fine.)

Status
Not open for further replies.