...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
bladsworn is now medicated.

Now instead of seeing ninjas/superhumans/abominations/battlemechs/digimon fighting each other all my inner eye sees is a blank.

I feel like something within me just died....

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
A kid with aspergers is like a computer that has too many functions running at one time.

The medication helps me focus instead of being all nonsensy.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Actually, I think I just created the best way of describing aspergers possible, we're like a computer that runs too many nonessential programs that do things that make no sense, have a poor user interface, and the strangest things can make us crash.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
It's harder to think like this, I'm too used to having a million thoughts at one. Now I really can only have one thought at a time.

Good for school, not good for the giant drawing of crazy stuff I was going to draw....

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
By the way, Cruz is forced to cross dress in NEEDLESS for awhile. He's wanted, so he acts as a member of the girls squad going by the name Yamada. He's even got an a squad membership that says Yamada.

Is that even a girls name?

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
xD Whenever I see "Yamada", I somehow think of someone like "the annoying middle-aged bossy lady next door". Do not know why. :/

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
OHHHHHHHHH SHIT!!!!

IT'S GOING DOWN!!!!

I don't know why, but I just felt I had to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.