The Rule Game

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
I assume that by "overlined" you mean "struck through". Because there's no such thing as an "overline".

1. All rules must be in bold and lime green.
2. All rules prefixed by a prime number must be written in italics.
3. We, the people who play this game, hereby declares that all rules, henceforth, must be preceded by "We, the people who play this game, hereby declares that all rules, henceforth..."
4. We, the people who play this game, hereby declares that all rules, henceforth, may not be written in italics if their rule number is not prime.
5. We, the people who play this game, hereby declares that all rules, henceforth, that are prefixed by a non-prime number, but divisible by three, are to be overlined.
6. We, the people who play this game, hereby declares that all rules, henceforth, must be grammatically, incorrect in at least two ways (not counting spelling errors)?

I should also mention that a rule that makes it impossible to create another rule will also be considered a violation.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Zodiac;96612 said:
I assume that by "overlined" you mean "struck through". Because there's no such thing as an "overline".

I meant overlined. [overline]like this.[/overline] I'll let you off this time other than the fact that you broke your own rule. Six is not a prime number, but you italicized it.

Thus, we start again!

1. All rules must be in bold and orange.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
2. All rules must be in italics.
[overline]3. All rules prefixed by a odd number is to be overlined.[/overline]

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
4. All rules prefixed by a even number are to be struck through.

Huh, I didn't even know there was an overline tag.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Zodiac;96628 said:
Huh, I didn't even know there was an overline tag.

I found it by accident.

[overline][smallcaps]5. All rules prefixed by a prime number must be in small caps. [*smallcaps] without the asterisk.[/smallcaps][/overline]

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
[overline][smallcaps]5. All rules prefixed by a prime number must be in small caps. [*smallcaps] without the asterisk.[/smallcaps][/overline]
6. No rule after this one may begin with "all rules".

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
[overline][smallcaps]7. Any rule following this one must include the chemical formula for deoxyribose at the end. C[sub]5[/sub]H[sub]10[/sub]O[sub]4[/sub][/smallcaps][/overline]

Matze149

Assistant Pig-Keeper
Staff member
give me a bit time to think of a text
No, rule, just a question: How do I struck through and overline? o.o

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Matze149;96635 said:
No, rule, just a question: How do I struck through and overline? o.o

Struck through: [*s]
Overline: [*overline]
Subscript (for the chemical formula): [*sub]
All without the asterisk.

Hitomaru

Translator, empty...
[overline][smallcaps]7. Any rule following this one must include the chemical formula for deoxyribose at the end. C[sub]5[/sub]H[sub]10[/sub]O[sub]4[/sub][/smallcaps][/overline]
8.Rules are to have the chemical formula for deoxyribose at the end with each element comprising it spelled out. Carbon[sub]5[/sub]Hydrogen[sub]10[/sub]Oxygen[sub]4[/sub].

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Uh... Warrock, your rule makes no sense. One, it violates itself. Two, it, in effect, abolishes rule number 7 (and according to Zodiac, rule abolishing is not allowed). What I'm reading is that all rules following that cannot have the chemical formula of deoxyribose at the end, but you got it there twice. Do you mind clearing it up?

Hitomaru

Translator, empty...
*headdesk* ok lol confuuuuuusing X__X there! lol, can't think of anything other than that, so there X___X hahaha

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
8.Rules are to have the chemical formula for deoxyribose at the end with each element comprising it spelled out. Carbon[sub]5[/sub]Hydrogen[sub]10[/sub]Oxygen[sub]4[/sub].
[overline]9. Any rule following this one must contian at least one spelling error. Carbon[sub]5[/sub]Hydrogen[sub]10[/sub]Oxygen[sub]4[/sub][/overline]

Matze149

Assistant Pig-Keeper
Staff member
[overline]9. Any rule following this one must contian at least one spelling error. Carbon[sub]5[/sub]Hydrogen[sub]10[/sub]Oxygen[sub]4[/sub][/overline]
10. Simon says: Every rxule must begin with "Simon say:" Carbon[sub]5[/sub]Hydrogen[sub]10[/sub]Oxygen[sub]4[/sub]

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Um... Mazte, your rule starts with "Simon says:" while the rule itself says that every rule must start with "Simon say:". Hm... I assume that as a typo?

10. Simon says: Every rxule must begin with "Simon says:" Carbon[sub]5[/sub]Hydrogen[sub]10[/sub]Oxygen[sub]4[/sub]
[overline][smallcaps]11. Simon says: Evrey rule must end in an tilde (~) before the chemical formula~ Carbon[sub]5[/sub]Hydrogen[sub]10[/sub]Oxygen[sub]4[/sub][/smallcaps][/overline]

Matze149

Assistant Pig-Keeper
Staff member
Ups ^^"""" Yes, it is a typo...

10. Simon says: Every rxule must begin with "Simon says:" Carbon[sub]5[/sub]Hydrogen[sub]10[/sub]Oxygen[sub]4[/sub]
[overline][smallcaps]11. Simon says: Evrey rule must end in an tilde (~) before the chemical formula~ Carbon[sub]5[/sub]Hydrogen[sub]10[/sub]Oxygen[sub]4[/sub][/smallcaps][/overline]
12. Simon says: rule every muust have at least 2 switched words (every rule -> rule every)~ Carbon[sub]5[/sub]Hydrogen[sub]10[/sub]Oxygen[sub]4[/sub]

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
12. Simon says: rule every muust have at least 2 switched words (every rule -> rule every)~ Carbon[sub]5[/sub]Hydrogen[sub]10[/sub]Oxygen[sub]4[/sub]
[overline][smallcaps]13. Simon says: Evrey subsequent rule require a minimum of words nine excluding "Simon says:" and the chemical formula~ Carbon[sub]5[/sub]Hydrogen[sub]10[/sub]Oxygen[sub]4[/sub][/smallcaps][/overline]

Matze149

Assistant Pig-Keeper
Staff member
[overline][smallcaps]13. Simon says: Evrey subsequent rule require a minimum of words nine excluding "Simon says:" and the chemical formula~ Carbon[sub]5[/sub]Hydrogen[sub]10[/sub]Oxygen[sub]4[/sub][/smallcaps][/overline]
14. Simon says: Every rule have must the nahme of any anime mixed into Negima!? it (doesn´t count to the 9 words rule and no repeat of names)~ Carbon[sub]5[/sub]Hydrogen[sub]10[/sub]Oxygen[sub]4[/sub]

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Matze, sorry, but your last rule doesn't have two switched words (unless my English is so bad that I can't read?).

So, let's start anew! I feel evil today.

Edit: Angewolf pointed out that I can't read. Plus, my gradient borked when I edited out a typo earlier. So, we'll be continueing the current set. I'll get a new rule out soon. Gimme three seconds.

Edit again:
Here's my rule.

14. Simon says: Every rule have must the nahme of any anime mixed into Negima!? it (doesn´t count to the 9 words rule and no repeat of names)~ Carbon[sub]5[/sub]Hydrogen[sub]10[/sub]Oxygen[sub]4[/sub]
[overline]15. Simon says: All rules subsequent msut D.Gray-man show the anime title in "DeepSkyBlue"~ Carbon[sub]5[/sub]Hydrogen[sub]10[/sub]Oxygen[sub]4[/sub][/overline]