Rockman.EXE Stream 01-10 WIP Scripts

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Okay, so the chances of us ever actually releasing Stream are like 0.00001%. So instead of forever letting people's hard work go to waste, I'm going to put out the scripts of what we have done.

Anyone is welcome to use them, just please credit those that worked on them. Over forum changes and database corruptions and whatnot, we've lost some contributors but what we have is all included in the first few lines of the script.

If by some Godly chance there is a Japanese translator that wants to work on this, we still have the backbones of a team and could potentially work on it. I'll be honest tho: you gotta be good. We don't have time/energy to work through cruddy scripts.

Or if you're just a random subber and want to make these scripts better, feel free to do so and post up here. Make it a community project or something. :)

Attached are the most recent scripts for 1-10. 1 is in a pretty good state, while 9 isn't even timed (but yet 10 is... I don't know why). Episodes 8 and 10 were translated by a really good translator, while 9 was translated from the Catonese dub. It's a huge mix'n'match. Some have had decent TLCs done on them, some not so much.

I'll put out more scripts in the coming days. I think we have supplies up through 20something, and then we have the full Beast+ series.

everything is attached, so if you're seeing this on the portal, view the thread!

Attachments

• Rockman.EXE Stream 01 WIP [DATS].ass
    34 KB · Views: 278
  • Rockman.EXE Stream 02 WIP [DATS].ass
    34.5 KB · Views: 239
  • Rockman.EXE Stream 03 WIP [DATS].ass
    26.6 KB · Views: 276
  • Rockman.EXE Stream 04 WIP [DATS].ass
    25.3 KB · Views: 242
  • Rockman.EXE Stream 05 WIP [DATS].ass
    24.7 KB · Views: 241
  • Rockman.EXE Stream 06 WIP [DATS].ass
    27.5 KB · Views: 266
  • Rockman.EXE Stream 07 WIP [DATS].ass
    34.7 KB · Views: 249
  • Rockman.EXE Stream 08 WIP [DATS].ass
    26.4 KB · Views: 278
  • Rockman.EXE Stream 09 WIP [DATS].txt
    15.1 KB · Views: 303
  • Rockman.EXE Stream 10 WIP [DATS].ass
    33.7 KB · Views: 265

DQA

Maaaate
Staff member
Ahh, this is good. Hopefully someone will pick up from the scripts we have here.

Kaitou_Yahiko

*Poke*
Staff member
That Girl With the Hair
I think we had two timers for Stream. One who was timing the odd's and one who was timing the evens. A quick look through my files show I timed 6, 8, and 10. So I guess I was doing evens?

R

Random Passerby...

IHP trying to recruit on the DATS forums? Hmm. I wish you luck!

(Also, I am really excited about the fact that you actually have a somewhat-active sub group for Stream :D)

paulie093

a Rockman-fan, alias: wakabayashi, EruPii
Thanks for the links, if you don't mind, I'll use them to translate Stream into Hungarian. I believe your translation is way better than Hi-Cannon's.

Edit: Can I have a suggestion? In episode 03, the name of Inukai's lion is Umanosuke, not Monosuke.

Last edited:

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Thanks for the links, if you don't mind, I'll use them to translate Stream into Hungarian. I believe your translation is way better than Hi-Cannon's.

Edit: Can I have a suggestion? In episode 03, the name of Inukai's lion is Umanosuke, not Monosuke.
If you want to make any fixes to the English scripts, feel free to post them here! It'd be kind of cool to make this an "open source" project where anyone can work on it :)

Alan

IHP Translator
Would you be at all interested in collaborating with IHP for this? We already have plans to go back over Stream 1-24 from HI-C's scripts.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
I posted as far as we got. Episode 9 wasn't even timed.