Pokemon Platinum Discussion Thread

Akaku

コード・ブルー
I don't think they'll add new regions either, actually.

Probably just remakes... :s

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Jared;48991 said:
Platinum doesn't really seem like it fits with Diamond & Pearl...

Agreed.

Voltanis said:
Several new Pokémon 'forms' exist in the game; Giratina's Origin Form, Regigigas' Sky Form, Shaymin's Another Form

Regigigas' Sky Form? Shaymin's Another Form? Where did all these different forms come from?

Giratina, Regigigas, and Shaymin are the Legendary Pokemon featured in Movie 11. Do I see a link here?

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Jared said:
Platinum doesn't really seem like it fits with Diamond & Pearl...
Definitely right about that.

See, it should have been Gold/Silver/Platinum and Diamond/Pearl/Crystal! >_<

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
Mizuiro;49000 said:
I don't think they'll add new regions either, actually.

Probably just remakes... :s

I wish they really did improve the remakes. Yeah, the graphics get all shiny, but the game play isn't fixed at all. They add new features and while they expand a little, they still don't do much.

Like the new hide outs, they give you SO MUCH ROOM and I could only fill two rows in the back completely with some stuff and have one table in the middle so I had about 80% of the room at least with nothing :/ Seriously, they shouldn't make an item limit, just "however many you can fit in the space given" like the first Animal Crossing game...they made a limit in the 2nd game sadly which sucks.

Greg - Yeah, but if it's a remake of Gold and Silver rather than Diamond and Pearl, maybe.

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
The quality may not be that great, but CoroCoro has conformed Pokemon Platinum as the third game with this scan.

Here

hwarangoo

Journalists
They should focus more on the game names platinum would have so fitted Gold and silver. and if Pearl Was amethyst then this one could have been onyx.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Voltanis;49166 said:
The quality may not be that great, but CoroCoro has conformed Pokemon Platinum as the third game with this scan.

Here

The link led to a 404 error.

PrimoPiccolo said:
See, it should have been Gold/Silver/Platinum and Diamond/Pearl/Crystal! >_<

That actually makes sense. Since Platinum is a metal like gold and silver. And Crystal, well, I guess, jewels.

StelarSX

Jack In!
I guess Giratina is coming into Dailga/Palkia's place.

/me would rather have a remake of the Jhoto games since they were the best.

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
Stelar;49236 said:
I guess Giratina is coming into Dailga/Palkia's place.

There may be DawnSilver and DuskGold in production (Those names have been copywritten and are in use by Nintendo).

PrimoPiccolo

Stelar said:
What's this 'rather' stuff? There's always a third edition of the generational games.

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
Voltanis;49239 said:
There may be DawnSilver and DuskGold in production (Those names have been copywritten and are in use by Nintendo).

I seriously hope those aren't the names, copying digimon world ds, I still say it should be pokemon golden sun and silver moon (from the opening OK)

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
Johnzaloog;49303 said:
I seriously hope those aren't the names, copying digimon world ds, I still say it should be pokemon golden sun and silver moon (from the opening OK)
That would be awesome!

StelarSX

Jack In!
That looks a lot clearer.

So Palkia and Dialga are behind Giratina and Giratina is a LvL 47...Looks like our hero got some new clothes, as well. :D

G

GaustKaizer

giratina1bp6.png
giratina2vc3.png

PrimoPiccolo

Giratina's no Rayquaza/Suicune >__>

<--liked Ray more than Groudon/Kyogre, Suicune more than Lugia/Ho-oh (Palkia still owns Dialga/Giratina)