Pokemon Platinum Discussion Thread

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
"The sihlouettes aren't referred to as new Pokémon, but mysterious Pokémon, indicating that they are new forms as we already expect, and also as a plus, that the items to obtain them will be given away in shops AND over the WiFi connection from September 28th to November 4th." - Serebii

;-; I wanted new Pokemon...

G

GaustKaizer

Voltanis;65712 said:
"The sihlouettes aren't referred to as new Pokémon, but mysterious Pokémon, indicating that they are new forms as we already expect, and also as a plus, that the items to obtain them will be given away in shops AND over the WiFi connection from September 28th to November 4th." - Serebii

;-; I wanted new Pokemon...

Handsome and New Pokemon Gym Style

StelarSX

Jack In!
Well, I think it's final that Rotom has the most forms out of any other Pokemon.

I just can't wait till Platinum to come to the US.

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
Are you sure it's real? It looks like it's just the CoroCoro scan from September with photoshopped Pokemon. It has been known to happen with new Pokemon coming out. It happened with Sheimi Sky Forme.

Magazine Scan

The Japanese Characters are identical. I would expect to see some mention of Rotom if it were real.

StelarSX

Jack In!
It could be, now that you mention it...and I haven't seen that picture on any other Pokemon website like Serebii's.

G

GaustKaizer

This image was actually found near the game store in Japan.

G

GaustKaizer

He lives in Japan so he could get it anytime.

As I see, Rotom's form is depended on place you're at.

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
The characters as pointed out on Serebii's forums are IDENTICAL! This scan is a fake. It still says something along the lines of "5 new silhouettes!"

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
Whoot! Ralts for the Shinou Dex!!! Can't wait to get my game next week. >_<