Favorite SubaruXLuna Scenes?

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
ManaHerb;45402 said:
Age doesn't matter. Franziska became a prosecutor at age 13.
/offtopic.

Yeah, but 13 is the minimum in some places :p I've never heard as young as 10.

PrimoPiccolo - Good point XD

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Trivial said:
Age is not a matter as long as you're capable on doing something
Am i right?
Not if you're not doing any type of schoolwork. Kids have to attend or have graduated from some kind of formal education before they can accept full-time work.

Emi-hime

PrimoPiccolo;45450 said:
Not if you're not doing any type of schoolwork. Kids have to attend or have graduated from some kind of formal education before they can accept full-time work.

Yeah. Which just made me think, she probably had a bunch of part-time jobs rather than full time, but still, usually when younger than 13, it's volunteer work and you don't get paid XD

Trivial

Yup, i agree with that
Ophiuchus might have lots of part-time jobs, so that she could make a living for all of the FM Seijins

Back on topic,
I also love the scene where Ophiuchus Queen was very mad against Cancer Bubble, at the top of the iceberg
Hahahaha, though they're in danger, since the iceberg will be destroyed due to Rockman's Atomic Blazer, she still asking for her money
Hahahaha

Emi-hime

Well, I don't blame her XD And a stupid giant ice berg is messed up anyway...though, that episode was still the best episode EVER. I loved how Subaru was thinking of changing to Rockman just so she can give it to him, even though he thought it would still be disgusting T~T

Trivial

Yup, i agree with that
He don't want Luna's effort to become a waste, since Luna is waiting for her beloved Rockman-sama
And, she looks quite sad when she hugs a frame contains clipping news about Rockman (In your ava)

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Now here's a good question. Would game-version Subaru have done that? Because while anime-version Subaru was always trying to be the nice guy, in the game he didn't give a crap what anyone thought of him.

Emi-hime

PrimoPiccolo;45619 said:
Now here's a good question. Would game-version Subaru have done that? Because while anime-version Subaru was always trying to be the nice guy, in the game he didn't give a crap what anyone thought of him.

Hmm *thinks* I think he may still have done it, he did say yes to going shopping with Misora and he obviously wasn't having fun then. Not to mention how he then could do all those side job quests... XD

Trivial

Hm.....
Indeed there are some difference between Subaru in the game and in the anime
But one similiar point, he is so care to another people

Emi-hime

Well, since RnR2 is now translated...

My favorite scenes BY FAR are when Geo/Subaru and Luna brother and when Geo/Subaru does Luna's job XD They were just so cute. I adored them to death.

For those wondering, scripts for both:

Brother Scene:
Luna: "Um...You...How should I say it? You...Y-You were awesome."
Geo: "Huh?"
Luna: "Let me rephrase that! MegaMan was awesome. Got that?!"
Geo: "Why are you embarrassed?"
Luna: "I'm not. You're the one who's embarrassed. It's not like I was complimenting you! I was complimenting MegaMan."
Geo: "My mistake..."
Luna: "Why would I say you were awesome!? Aargh! Now I really do feel embarrassed!"
Geo: "So what should I do?"
Luna: "Forget it! Just transform already. I want to say thanks to MegaMan directly."
Geo: "I don't know..."
Luna: "But, um... You did a good job, too. You were a tiny bit awesome. Just a little, tiny bit. Oh, that's right!"
Geo: "What's right?"
Luna: "I guess to show my thanks I should..."
Geo: "??"
Luna: "You know...It's the next step in our friendship. Usually the boy asks the girl though."
Geo: "Um...Wait, what?"
Luna: "Aargh!! You are so thick! BrotherBand! You and I are going to form a BrotherBand!"
Geo: "Oh, oh! That!"
Luna: "I can't believe it. This is something I shouldn't have to ask for."
Geo: "I-I'm sorry..."
Luna: "Whatever. Anyway...Thank you. Seeing you go that far to save me, well... You'll always be an important friend to me."
Luna: "I wish I could form a BrotherBand with MegaMan though..."
Geo: "What!?"
Luna: "Ha, ha. Just kidding! Anyway, thanks, Geo!"

Luna's Job:
The Star Carrier Message:
Date XXXX (Sunny) There's no getting around it. If there's one thing I'm not any good at, it's cooking... As class president, I can't show weakness. Who will people look up to in Home Economics if I can't cook? I have to set a perfect example as president!
Mega: "Kid... Seems she needs help."
Geo: "Yeah, and she's always looking out for me..."

Geo: "Prez?"
Luna: "What is it?"
Geo: "You don't know how to cook, do you?"
Luna: "What!? Who told you that!?"
Geo: "It doesn't matter...Let me help you!"
Luna: "I'm fine! I'm more than capable of doing it myself!"
Geo: "Come on. You always help me so let me return the favor. What do you need?"
Luna: "... Well, I guess I need some "bananas first."
Geo: "Gotcha! I'll go get some!"

Geo: "Here you go! Bananas!"
Luna: "Thanks..."
Geo: "Anything else? How else can I help?"
Luna: "....I guess now I need some "coconuts"."
Geo: "Gotcha! I'll go find some!"

Geo: "Here you go! Coconuts!"
Geo: "What's next? How else can I help?"
Luna: "....Let's see...We've got the "bananas and "coconuts". Now we just need the recipe."
Geo: "Gotcha! I'll go find the recipe!"

Geo: "Here you go! I got the recipe!"
Geo: "Alright. Anything else I can do to help?"
Luna: ENOUGH! Enough already! Stop helping me!"
Geo: "Huh?"
Luna: "Oh, you jerk! ...I wanted to cook for YOU!"
Geo: "What?"
Luna: "I wanted to cook something for you by myself!"
Geo: "Oh... I'm sorry, I didn't..."
Luna: "Just forget it! Here! *Luna gives Geo the cookie* It might not taste the best, but I made it myself. You'd better appreciate that!"
Geo: "Thanks!"
Luna: "It should have turned out much better! Hmph..."

The Cookie's description: A cooking shaped slightly like a heart. When you put it in your mouth, a feeling of love as well as a bitter fragrance envelopes you. White chocolate decorations spell out OLSISKEYHIUMC. (Thanks so much Capcom for ruining the cookie with a code thingy).

And Luna's Star Carrier message after:
Date XXXX (Sunny) I realized something. Geo's been reading my Secret Diary!
Geo's comments: Eek!
Mega's comments: Ha!
He probably peeked into my Star Carrier as MegaMan!
Geo's comments: (She's smart!)
How could he invade a woman's privacy like that?
Mega's comments: Kid! Get out of here now!

<3 So much awesome. XD