Favorite SubaruXLuna Scenes?

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
PrimoPiccolo;43421 said:
Yeah, they annoy the crap out of me when I'm trying to finish a quest. And that 'Run' function is so unreliable I hardly ever use it.

Though EXE 4-6 made it more fun to get ambushed, since I could use Soul Unison/Cross System to spice up the battles.

I know! I'm working on questing and boom, fight, god. It was just really frustrating.

Ooo...What's Soul Unison/Cross System? o-o

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Emi said:
What's Soul Unison/Cross System? o-o
Starting in EXE 4, Rockman.EXE gained the ability to transform into Rock-like versions of his NetNavi friends. The most hilarious one is RollSoul, since Rockman is forced to wear pink.

Emi-hime

PrimoPiccolo;43477 said:
Starting in EXE 4, Rockman.EXE gained the ability to transform into Rock-like versions of his NetNavi friends. The most hilarious one is RollSoul, since Rockman is forced to wear pink.

Oooo...neat! And that is awesome. I'd play the game just to do that 24/7 XD

Trivial

Meh, in game, indeed, i feel lazy if Rockman isn't in transformation since Rockbuster is somewhat crappy
But i really hate that transformation makes Rockman invincible in anime

Emi - Here is Roll Soul Rockman.EXE
77E3.jpg

Available in Rockman.EXE 4 Red Sun
Ability :
Charge Shot = Roll Arrow --> Destroy enemy's chips
Heal 10% of Max HP everytime you use an attack Battle Chip

Trivial

Awesome? You think so?
I think Rockman's image is blue
I agree with Primo that he was somewhat forced to wear pink, while that colour is not suitable for him

I very much prefer this thing for SU
163.jpg

Emi-hime

Pfft, pink is awesome and suitable for everyone! It's just a matter if they can pull it off >3

...We should probably get back on topic XD

Trivial

Yeah, but i don't think pink is that suitable for our blue-bomber
Rockman is better with red than pink, i think

Another one?
I love Luna's expression in Tribe 11 or so, when she was being chosen by the bird, and the bird is on her hair
She looks funny

Emi-hime

Trivial;43876 said:
Yeah, but i don't think pink is that suitable for our blue-bomber
Rockman is better with red than pink, i think

Another one?
I love Luna's expression in Tribe 11 or so, when she was being chosen by the bird, and the bird is on her hair
She looks funny

IT'S SUITABLE FOR ALL. But yeah, I guess he does look best in blue...after all, he's the blue bomber. But I don't know, him in pink makes me all happy inside. XD

Yes, THERE ARE PLENTY. But yeah, that was funny, though, my expression would probably be similar...a bird goes on my head and I have no idea why XD But god, I loved when Luna glomped Subaru/Rockman in Tribe 12. That was great.

...I actually like a lot of the scenes where Luna abuses Subaru. Like when she kind of slap-punches him in the face in episode 13 (season 1) for helping her out of the bathroom or when she slaps his hand when he offers to help her up in Harp Note's first appearance episode... >>

I do wonder why Subaru goes out of the way so much for her though, especially when he did say he disliked her. I mean, I guess he's a good kid, he just seems to go out of his way a lot.

Kind of like his big INCHOOOOOUUUUU shout in Tribe 12. I don't remember him shouting HAAAARPPPP NOOOOTE like that. >_>

Trivial

Emi said:
I don't remember him shouting HAAAARPPPP NOOOOTE like that.

I'm really sorry, Emi
Please don't insert Harp Note or Misora things in our group here
Since this is Subaru and Luna Fans, so we should talk about our two doves-in-love things, without concerning another heroine
That would be better

I just love the Thunder Berserk Rockman x Luna in Tribe 12
I thought she wanna kiss him
Ah, that was a good scene ^^

Emi-hime

Trivial;43903 said:
I'm really sorry, Emi
Please don't insert Harp Note or Misora things in our group here
Since this is Subaru and Luna Fans, so we should talk about our two doves-in-love things, without concerning another heroine
That would be better

I just love the Thunder Berserk Rockman x Luna in Tribe 12
I thought she wanna kiss him
Ah, that was a good scene ^^

*points to group* This is to talk about anyone with primary focus on Luna and Subaru. We've mentioned Gonta and Rockman.EXE as well. And, it's about to talk about the two in general, not necessarily in love. There's no reason she can't be mentioned too or Akane as well. They're all characters in the series, are they not? Another example: How Subaru went and saved Luna in episode 4 and even mentioned her only, despite the fact that Gonta and Kizamaro needed help as well. He didn't even think/mention them until the train cart they were on fell.

Something tells me Luna would be too shy to actually kiss him, especially seeing how she really knew he was Subaru.

Edit: The point is that his relationship with Luna is a lot different than with other characters.

Edit 2: My point is you need to clarify at some point. You can't just be he said it different than someone else because somebody would be curious as to who. The only other example I can think of using in replace of Harp Note/Misora is his mother and I think that WOULD be different than when yelling for a friend or somebody he liked, thus, the only way to finish my thought is to reference her. There isn't really anybody else he yelled for like that.

PrimoPiccolo

Emi said:
Pfft, pink is awesome and suitable for everyone! It's just a matter if they can pull it off >3
Darn right. Rockman.EXE made pink no big deal for guys. I barely gave it a second thought after I saw how quickly I could heal. Especially when I already had a Recov BattleChip ready to go.

You know, thinking of pink, Luna's Denpa-Henkan was definitely the prettiest of everyone's. Very magical-girl anime.

Emi-hime

PrimoPiccolo;43965 said:
Darn right. Rockman.EXE made pink no big deal for guys. I barely gave it a second thought after I saw how quickly I could heal. Especially when I already had a Recov BattleChip ready to go.

You know, thinking of pink, Luna's Denpa-Henkan was definitely the prettiest of everyone's. Very magical-girl anime.

And that is definitely awesome XD Got to love healing. It's why whenever I play MMORPG's, I always make a character that can heal~ That's my specialty >3

Yeah, I loved Luna's Denpa-Henkan. It was so pretty and really elegant. It reminded me a lot of the Sailor Moon transformations~ Luna's is definitely my favorite by far, not that we really got to see many, but if they're based off the character's personality, I don't think we'll see many...And guys just won't get pretty elegant ones :p ( Also, for anybody who forgot Luna's transformation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gVgXjEodRM ) But yeah, lots of pinks, purples, and blue.

The only person I can think of who likes Luna but isn't crazy about her denpa-henkan is a friend of mine...and it's not so much her chance as her merging with Queen Ophiuchus. He constantly points out how her anatomy "changes" when she becomes Ophiuchus >___> And she's the only one who's does. )

Trivial

Talk about Luna,
Everytime i play the song "Over the Fantasy" for OST FF Unlimited
I always remind of singing Luna

And, i do love a spoiled Ophiuchus Queen when she was changed due to the Denpa Comet

Iyaaaaaaaa, Ophiuchus kowaaaaaaaaaaai ^^

Emi-hime

Trivial;44009 said:
Talk about Luna,

And, i do love a spoiled Ophiuchus Queen when she was changed due to the Denpa Comet

Iyaaaaaaaa, Ophiuchus kowaaaaaaaaaaai ^^

Oooo...I'll have to listen to that. One of my favorite songs by Kana Ueda is Snow Rain. I'd , have loved to hear Luna sing in the anime~ That would've been nice. I've noticed a lot of Kana's songs she sings sounds more like Luna than Mikan (A girl she plays in another series I watch), though, Mikan is always really hyper and optimistic so that could be why (Luna and Mikan sound similar when Luna is all OMGYAYROCKMANSAMA like she was when she was cheering for Rockman during his fight with Crown Thunder) while Luna has more emotions than just happy, though, I did enjoy Alice Academy (And Subaru's voice actor also played a character on the show~) :3 But she only really sounds like Mikan when singing when she sings the songs from that show...which I guess make sense, but still XD

All of them really freaked me out when it came to the comet XD But I've always been bad with change >>

PrimoPiccolo

Trivial said:
Talk about Luna,
Funny, every time I watch a Luna-centric episode I think of "Over the Fantasy". Mostly because I watched all of Final Fantasy Unlimited the summer before the Ryuusei anime premiered.

Trivial

I still don't find any of Fuyura's song and i don't think she sings either
For Kimura Akiko, i found some, but haven't managed to download them yet