Favorite SubaruXLuna Scenes?

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
PrimoPiccolo;43133 said:
Eh, way I see it, cupcakes are like sex. Even when they're bad, they're good. >___>

And it was definitely 15. Rockman was too busy fighting Yeti Blizzard in 16.

Cupcakes = <3 I should make some later XD Now I'm in the mood...even with the odd metaphor >>

Woo! I got it right then. Though, his fight with Yeti Blizzard was amusing... XD

Trivial

Meh, Rockman in fighting scene makes me yawn sometimes. It's just plain thingie, and i can predict the result at 40%
Ah, you mean, the cupcake which was made by Luna and Akane, right?
Subaru was indeed rude for selfishly wanna try one of them without any permission

Emi-hime

Trivial;43194 said:
Meh, Rockman in fighting scene makes me yawn sometimes. It's just plain thingie, and i can predict the result at 40%
Ah, you mean, the cupcake which was made by Luna and Akane, right?
Subaru was indeed rude for selfishly wanna try one of them without any permission

Yeah :3 That. Though, I'm used to people doing that which is probably why I found it amusing... Even my mom does that when I bake T___T

Trivial

That's why i actually can't stand too much of Rockman anime
It was good that Tribe ended quickly, so i don't have to bear my heart for some more crappy epis
I wish Capcom and Xebec would know more how to treat fans through anime

Emi-hime

Trivial;43199 said:
That's why i actually can't stand too much of Rockman anime
It was good that Tribe ended quickly, so i don't have to bear my heart for some more crappy epis
I wish Capcom and Xebec would know more how to treat fans through anime

I just wish they made an animated version of the game.

Though, I have to say, there were things I really liked...for example, episode 13 of Tribe with the Ninja-ness was awesome.
Luna's slip up in the final episode was cute.

And I still adore episodes 19, 46, and 47 of the first season.

But I still can't help and be angry when I think of 12 and 13. Honestly, all I can ask is WHY. I mean, everybody else still changed similar...okay, we don't know the history of Cancer, Wolf, and Crown, but Gonta was similar. And though Mr. Shepar's was changed, his whole role was changed (He wasn't their homeroom teacher the whole time or whatnot). Utagai's was pretty much the same too though, if changed at all. Only difference was that he didn't get defeated the whole time.

Tsukasa's was changed simply because he no longer had Multiple Personality Disorder.

Luna still had the same role T___T Why the heck did they screw hers up so much?

Emi-hime

Other than episodes 12 and 13 of the first season and the fact that they killed character development, I'm okay with it, but just thinking of that, it really annoys me x___x

Trivial

One more word that i wanna say :

Treating fans through anime by showing the winning of the main chara, and transformation thingie is a big mistake

We can see that only Rockman who is actively developing, while all character's are nearly static

No wonder that Skywave draw a Pegasus Ice with lonely face, facing a full moon

Emi-hime

I think it was more the fact that he just finished a battle and was worn out.

Emi-hime

Trivial;43215 said:
I don't understand, maybe you could add some details?

He was fighting people.
He won.
He was tired.
So he was just resting and thinking back on it.

Does that help? :3

Trivial

Hmmm.... yeah, i can see it lighter now

I just wish that Xebec and Capcom would make some tense battle

I really hate this thing, i even banged my laptop :
Rockman transformed = The battle ends

Emi-hime

I didn't mind too much. They only had 10 minutes after all. At least he still had his character development :p

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Emi said:
Though, his fight with Yeti Blizzard was amusing... XD
Which still confuses me. Rockman transforms into Thunder Berserk and clearly knocks Yeti Blizzard OUT of the arena, yet in 17 when Rockman needs to get to Hyde, Yeti Blizzard appears behind him and grabs his leg. What, did he dig under the stadium or something?

Trivial said:
I really hate this thing, i even banged my laptop :
Rockman transformed = The battle ends
Unfortunately, EXE also suffered from this a lot of the time. Rockman anime really isn't designed to handle the transformation aspect (the villains are rarely strong enough to compete), but it does end up making for more storyline in the long run, so it doesn't bother me.

And once in a while, we do get long transformation battles, like near the end of EXE Axess when Rockman switches between all of his Soul Unisons, or in Tribe 19 where Thunder Berserk fights Empty all episode.

Emi-hime

PrimoPiccolo;43232 said:
Which still confuses me. Rockman transforms into Thunder Berserk and clearly knocks Yeti Blizzard OUT of the arena, yet in 17 when Rockman needs to get to Hyde, Yeti Blizzard appears behind him and grabs his leg. What, did he dig under the stadium or something?

Unfortunately, EXE also suffered from this a lot of the time. Rockman anime really isn't designed to handle the transformation aspect (the villains are rarely strong enough to compete), but it does end up making for more storyline in the long run, so it doesn't bother me.

And once in a while, we do get long transformation battles, like near the end of EXE Axess when Rockman switches between all of his Soul Unisons, or in Tribe 19 where Thunder Berserk fights Empty all episode.

That actually confused me too. I just figured I missed something, but yeah, I'm guessing he somehow hid with the snow or whatever O-o I really don't know.

Really? Bleh. Shows how much I know XP And I do have to admit, I do like some little arcs. I just hate character development being destroyed.

Tribe 19 was fairly neat. I enjoyed it. I enjoyed 21 too, even if it made me cry at the end.

Trivial

Meh, for me, transformation really makes me bored
At the first time, i watch Tribe epi 8, when Rockman transformed and managed to conquer the Berserk Sword, i quickly turned off my Media Player, since i alredy know how the ending would be

Is there no tense battle where the villains and the main chara has same status and condition, such as ATK, DEF, or HP, or like that?
Transformation doesn't make such fluctuation stats isn't it?
It's like he is using a Code Breaker (Max ATK --> One Blow, that is all) or Game Shark (Max DEF --> No damage, or Zero damage hits) or something like that when transformation happens

I much prefer Rockman.EXE vs Blues.EXE in Rockman.EXE anime
That's a good battle
No one is invincible
Either Blues or Rockman has the same position in battle

For Ryuu anime, and some crappy fighting episodes, i wanna say this word to Xebec :
You call that a battle? THAT IS MORE HUMBLE AND USELESS THAN TONS OF JUNKS!!

PrimoPiccolo

Trivial said:
Is there no tense battle where the villains and the main chara has same status and condition, such as ATK, DEF, or HP, or like that?
Yeah, I really don't think they're trying for that. A lot of anime tells its story through the battle, for Rockman it's more of a side note (Ryuusei especially). Only times I can remember Rockman being on equal footing with his opponent were during the CrossFusion battles in Axess with Misaki/Prisman, Yuriko/Needleman, and Regal/Laserman.

Trivial

PrimoPiccolo said:
Yeah, I really don't think they're trying for that. A lot of anime tells its story through the battle, for Rockman it's more of a side note (Ryuusei especially).

I place my vote in this

Emi-hime

PrimoPiccolo;43291 said:
Yeah, I really don't think they're trying for that. A lot of anime tells its story through the battle, for Rockman it's more of a side note (Ryuusei especially). Only times I can remember Rockman being on equal footing with his opponent were during the CrossFusion battles in Axess with Misaki/Prisman, Yuriko/Needleman, and Regal/Laserman.

Now, if only it was like that more in the game. Okay, maybe not, I just need to work on getting less jumpy >_>

I hate wild battles T___T

PrimoPiccolo

Emi said:
I hate wild battles T___T
Yeah, they annoy the crap out of me when I'm trying to finish a quest. And that 'Run' function is so unreliable I hardly ever use it.

Though EXE 4-6 made it more fun to get ambushed, since I could use Soul Unison/Cross System to spice up the battles.