Favorite SubaruXLuna Scenes?

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
Favorite SubaruXLuna Scenes?

I'm just curious what everybody's favorite scenes are between the two or with them alone. They don't have to be romantic, they can just be friendship related or funny :p It can be in the anime or game~ Your choice.

Game:
1. When Subaru/Geo calls Luna a satellite/compares her to one. I just found it funny.
2. When Luna calls him a pervert for looking in her transer.
3. Possibly my only real couple one, the scene after the battle with Ophiuchus Queen.

Anime:
1. I loved Luna's scene at the end of Tribe. I just find it funny she finally said Hoshikawa-kun while he was Rockman, even if Subaru didn't hear it.
2. 47 is still too much love to compare.
3. 46 was hilarious when she kept giving him food and he couldn't eat it. It reminded me of the days I couldn't cook. XD (Though, I still think I can't)

Trivial

Well, since i lost my NDS, i can't pick any from game so i'll go through anime

RnR :
Date in a peaceful park (After the incident of Cancer's iceberg)

RnR Tribe :
Meet in the lovely flower field (After the Condor Geograph battle)

Emi-hime

Episode 47 then for the first series :p

And yes, loved that part in Episode 12. I really was hoping the chief would marry them XXD But yes, Luna's glompage of Subaru/Rockman was awesome >>

Oh, and another scene I liked in the first season was during episode 13 when Subaru was carrying Luna out and then she punched him in the face for touching her. >_>

Trivial

RnR Tribe:
Naughty Subaru who wanna take one of the bread which was made by Luna and Akane

Kinda funny, hehehe

I love some scenes from doujinshi too, but i can't say it

Emi-hime

Yeah, that was funny. Odd though seeing how he kind of insulted her cooking in episode 11. The anime sucked with continuity XD

And yeah, some stuff in Doujinshi's are cute. I wish I could understand what they were saying though, even though I guess even if I knew, I wouldn't understand all of it since I had you remove all the perverted scenes for me in the 1st and a friend remove all of them in the other XD

Trivial

Emi said:
And yeah, some stuff in Doujinshi's are cute. I wish I could understand what they were saying though, even though I guess even if I knew, I wouldn't understand all of it since I had you remove all the perverted scenes for me in the 1st and a friend remove all of them in the other

I love from the first doujinshi, Suki Suki Bokura no Drill Inchou
The scene where Luna and Subaru are in the Planetarium together, and Luna accidentaly shows a wrong video of her, to SUbaru
I always laugh when i read that part

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Definitely ep 8, it's the first time you see Subaru and Luna as a valid couple because she him somewhere he loves, the planetarium. Also helps that Gonta was jealous of the time they were spending together. Which reminds me of ep 9, when Rockman is trying to save Luna from Ox Fire's grasp and she pounds on him as hard as she can because he's hurting her beloved Rockman-sama. That was hilarious.

Emi-hime

XD Yeah, 8 was cute. I do wonder how Luna knew he loved the Space so much. Somebody did her research.

I do wonder why Gonta's small jealousy moment was never touched again in the series though.

And yeees, episode 9 was amusing XD Luna tries so hard, but she did end up helping in the end anyway!

Trivial

Gonta is indeed jealous
His jealousy made him invaded by Ox

It's true that Luna helped Rockman at epi 9 back there
By waking up Gonta's mind through screaming for Gonta to come back, Ox Fire was weakened, thus making a chance to won the battle

Emi-hime

Trivial;42449 said:
Gonta is indeed jealous
His jealousy made him invaded by Ox

It's true that Luna helped Rockman at epi 9 back there
By waking up Gonta's mind through screaming for Gonta to come back, Ox Fire was weakened, thus making a chance to won the battle

Yeees. Though, it was his fear of Luna cutting their brotherband in the game that did it. (Though, I don't think she actually would have. She was just angry).

But yeah :3 And she told him to cut it out :p He's so loyal to his peers. But yay for Luna helping Subaru/Rockman out somehow, even though she added quite a bit more help in the game.

Trivial

In game, where Gonta got a good uppercut from Subaru,and made Luna mad at him, Gonta took her word too deeply, and made him into a burden that Luna will leave him, and he would be alone again
Actually, Luna cares for Gonta and Kizamaro since they're her friends after all
She still says to Ox Fire that Gonta should stop his crazy act already, but he was controlled

Emi-hime

That was Luna's first contact with an FMian though, so it makes sense she was confused XD

But yeah, Luna does care for them, even if she doesn't always show it.

Emi-hime

Yeees. I love when she pushed Copper/Goyouda out of the way XD That was great >>

Trivial

After Rockman saying his name as Rock
Goyouda pushed her out of the way too
That was somewhat hilarious

Emi-hime

Trivial;42605 said:
After Rockman saying his name as Rock
Goyouda pushed her out of the way too
That was somewhat hilarious

Yeah :3 But the fact that she pushed him right back was the best XD

PrimoPiccolo

Emi said:
I do wonder why Gonta's small jealousy moment was never touched again in the series though.
Same reason why Dekao's crush on Meiru vanishes after the first ep of EXE.

Trivial

PrimoPiccolo said:

Oh, is that so?
Kinda forget here
But i guess Dekao still likes Meiru

Anyway, still, Luna's date with Rockman is the best, i almost moved some tears when i watch that epi for the first time
She managed to show her love to her beloved Rockman-sama

Emi-hime

PrimoPiccolo;42882 said:

I guess that's true XD Though, I never did get to watch .EXE (Or play the games, again, this is my first!) so I don't know too much ^^;

Trivial - Yeeees. That episode was great. Though, going more on the Anime's messed up continuity... I love how he was going on about how he'd not rather have Luna's food in 11 and then in 15 (Or was it 16 or so? I'm so out of it from WSA's big update, my brain is dead), he tries and steals a cupcake >> Yeeeah.

PrimoPiccolo

Emi said:
I love how he was going on about how he'd not rather have Luna's food in 11 and then in 15 (Or was it 16 or so? I'm so out of it from WSA's big update, my brain is dead), he tries and steals a cupcake >> Yeeeah.
Eh, way I see it, cupcakes are like sex. Even when they're bad, they're good. >___>

And it was definitely 15. Rockman was too busy fighting Yeti Blizzard in 16.