Favorite SubaruXLuna Scenes?

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
PrimoPiccolo;44032 said:
Funny, every time I watch a Luna-centric episode I think of "Over the Fantasy". Mostly because I watched all of Final Fantasy Unlimited the summer before the Ryuusei anime premiered.

I can see why :3 It matches up with some of her moments well. And the lyrics are pretty. I stopped keeping up with much FF stuff. I didn't even watch Advent Children even though 7 was my favorite. I'm still upset and angry over Aerith's death. Or more of the fact that I blocked it out and only remembered like 2-3 years ago T___T Though, I understand why I blocked it out...

Trivial - Maybe she doesn't sing~ It's really weird when you listen to a girl sing when she plays a male character. The singer of the duo TWO-MIX voices Conan in Detective Conan, as I'm sure you know, and it always freaks me out because Conan is tone-deaf so when she sings as him, she sings off key...yet you listen to her sing some of the openings or other songs of hers and it sounds just like him... XD And it's like "So this is what Conan would sound like if he had millions of singing lessons".

Trivial

I think Kana Ueda has filled a lot of chaacter's voice
But i don't know of it yet

Emi - Yes, Conan is deaf-tone, while Minami is sweet and good on singing. I'm sure you have files of Edogawa Conan Singles CD, or Meitantei Conan - Shougakkou ni Shuugo CD. I've downloaded both of them, and i love them all

Emi-hime

Trivial;44264 said:
I think Kana Ueda has filled a lot of chaacter's voice
But i don't know of it yet

Emi - Yes, Conan is deaf-tone, while Minami is sweet and good on singing. I'm sure you have files of Edogawa Conan Singles CD, or Meitantei Conan - Shougakkou ni Shuugo CD. I've downloaded both of them, and i love them all

Yeah, she has done a lot of voices and sings well too~

Yeeees XD It's just funny how when Minami sings, you can get the idea of how Conan could sing if he wasn't tone-deaf. And yeah, I have them ^-^ Well, sort of, I've lost some of the songs during when my laptop died :/ I only was able to re-get Ayumi's song, Gentle Rain (Which is my personal favorite).

Trivial

And, why you don;t like the spoiled Ophiuchus?
I love her spoiled trait caused by the Denpa Comet

And did you manage to get Truth - Conan Version?

Emi-hime

Trivial;44672 said:
And, why you don;t like the spoiled Ophiuchus?
I love her spoiled trait caused by the Denpa Comet

And did you manage to get Truth - Conan Version?

She was more like a hyped up girl rather than spoiled. I just didn't like her flirtatious comments XD I thought they were weird and she reminded me of some of the perverted crazy fan girls.

Sadly, I wasn't able to recover that one :-(

Trivial

Then how about her dance when Rockman is fighting with Crown in the Museum?
I love her funny dance ^^

I think i have it, but i still haven't upload it yet

Emi-hime

Trivial;44795 said:
Then how about her dance when Rockman is fighting with Crown in the Museum?
I love her funny dance ^^

I think i have it, but i still haven't upload it yet

That's part of why she freaks me out XD It's like she went from sophisticated back in time to a little girl. Wolf is my favorite from the comet episode.

Trivial

You should know that i was dancing along with her at the first time i watch that epi
I can't believe that i could sync with her sometime in craziness^^

But still, for Suba x Luna, i love the scene in the planetarium one

Emi-hime

PrimoPiccolo;44809 said:
Which is exactly why I found it funny.

XD I'd probably find it more funny if it wasn't for the fact that some of my friends are that bad. But yeah, they freak me out every time >>

Trivial - I loved that scene ^___^ I still wish they did the play though, as cute as that was XD

Trivial

Well, still, i love Ophiuchus too
Include the one when she was shopping alone in a mall

Yup, the play thingie in the game is one of the best scene too

Emi-hime

Trivial;44816 said:
Well, still, i love Ophiuchus too
Include the one when she was shopping alone in a mall

Yup, the play thingie in the game is one of the best scene too

I loved when she was shopping in the mall and when she was saving money in 46/47. Ophiuchus is awesome and I do love her original character :p Just like I wasn't a fan of Gentleman!War Rock. I do like him as himself though. (And gentlemen are overrated. Respect is nice, but that's just overdoing it)

At least somebody uploaded all the cutscenes on Youtube so I can watch them whenever, while my bad luck with ROMs continues.

Trivial

Ah, i love a Gentle War-Rock too
He is somewhat funny, though he is kinda strange
Ophiuchus is great, and indeed she has girl character
And kinda funny when she running around in the market, trying to buy something in discount ^^

Emi-hime

Trivial;44819 said:
Ah, i love a Gentle War-Rock too
He is somewhat funny, though he is kinda strange
Ophiuchus is great, and indeed she has girl character
And kinda funny when she running around in the market, trying to buy something in discount ^^

He just scared me. It seemed so weird XD But I'm really bad with change. I like things to be the same.

Yeah, that was hilarious. When I first saw the episode (I had never bothered seeing the anime, I was just looking up stuff and saw something about Luna cooking for Rockman and was like OMGMUSTWATCH) it was raw and I thought it was like Luna a bazillion times so I was really confused... XD And then I couldn't find the 2nd part anywhere. Sadness. :-( But yeah, I'm happy I got to watch the subbed versions.

Trivial

Since i and my mom ever running around all over in the market too
She was kinda reminding me
That was kinda funny

And, Ophiuchus had to carry the burden of all FM Seijin's life
Well, she was great

Emi-hime

Yeah. I liked how responsible she was. She was definitely one of the smarter ones XD Though, I enjoyed Libra and Wolf too.

...Though, now we're getting sort of off topic.

Trivial

Not really off-topic actually

I was kinda.... strange
The real Luna is having her highest pleasure in the world, being able to date with Rockman
While Ophiuchus is having her baddest nightmare, being lost her savings

Too significant on the difference
But i like it

Emi-hime

Trivial;45039 said:
Not really off-topic actually

I was kinda.... strange
The real Luna is having her highest pleasure in the world, being able to date with Rockman
While Ophiuchus is having her baddest nightmare, being lost her savings

Too significant on the difference
But i like it

XD Well, Ophiuchus =/= Luna except in episodes 12/13 :p

But I think it made sense with the whole thing about evil twins and yin and yang and stuff and like how they say if you're having the best day ever, your other half is having it's worst nightmare :p

Trivial

Hahahahahaha
You're right

And, Luna is damn rich, while Ophiuchus had to carry the burden of living of all FM Seijins
And they're poor

Siginificant different again ^^

Emi-hime

Trivial;45073 said:
Hahahahahaha
You're right

And, Luna is damn rich, while Ophiuchus had to carry the burden of living of all FM Seijins
And they're poor

Siginificant different again ^^

XXD Yeah. Though, Ophiuchus would be rich if she didn't have to care for all of them :p Of course, then she probably wouldn't work so hard. I do wonder how nobody questions the fact that she looks like a 10 year old and they give her jobs like that...