Drama CD + Novel translations

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
Forget that. Anime Mimi in general seemed to be very one-dimensional compared to this novelization. Ironically, her character so far, was how I always saw her character, even in the anime because of her crest trait.

onkeikun

私語が多いって言われるよ。でもそんなの 関係ねぇ
Thanks for the comments. It really helps a lot while I'm working on it. :D
I'm fiddling with a mailing list on my website right now so people can get automatic updates.

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
I just started reading the novel myself, and I have to say, im liking it! Thanks for putting your time into it!

onkeikun

私語が多いって言われるよ。でもそんなの 関係ねぇ
Eh, I'm not mad if that's what it sounded like. The question just shows up a lot and I always have to give the same boring answer. I just didn't want to seem like I was ignoring you.

If you'd like me to embellish, I study med textbooks in the mornings and then I work part-time at night, sometimes ending at around 11pm each time. I also volunteer for the city on days when I'm off work, and a single project can take up to 6 hours with transportation time included (New York City has five boroughs and sometimes I'll have to travel to each one :x). Whatever free time I have, I like using to hang out with my friends, and I also like using it for my onkei-internet-time when I can do something completely mindless/make fandom stuff. So sometimes translations get stalled and even ignored and left to gather dust because I put a lot more importance on those other factors of my life.
I guess I'm biting off more than I can chew. But I assure you that translating is a hobby that I love to do. And I love Digimon, so double the enjoyment for me! :] It just takes a lot of time that I sometimes choose not to give up.
If readers are tolerant of my erratic schedule and they keep tabs of my translations to the end - well, that's what I call being a true fan. :p I can only be truly grateful for that.

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
>< Very very busy life you lead. I didn't know you studying med stuff. That's really hard, imo. Good luck to you, and I know of the boroughs. My father's from there. I've only been to three of the five, though. Either way, I'm sure all of us can wait patiently. I know I can anyway. Real life gets in the way at times. I'm surprised you managed to find the time to just type out that response. lol

onkeikun

私語が多いって言われるよ。でもそんなの 関係ねぇ
No, sadly. I didn't start buying my own Digimon merchandise until the 100th CD came out, so the source I'm using for the CDs is what Meimi has provided.

KingBurgermon

Yes, I've noticed that. The account appears to be suspended. Those sounded pretty interesting, so is there nay chance of you posting them elsewhere?

Thanks!

onkeikun

私語が多いって言われるよ。でもそんなの 関係ねぇ
It's deleted now. I wasn't happy with my hosting service. >_> ;

The page will be redone, so I'll post an update here when it is~

PositronCannon

Ooh, this brings back memories! ^^
I had read the CD drama's already, like a year ago, but when I searched for them again I couldn't find them anymore. This thread really helped!

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
Oh, when I saw that this thread had July posts, I thought that the novel got an update (can't wait for Yamato and Mimi's argument). lol Oh well. *Goes back to waiting patiently*

onkeikun

私語が多いって言われるよ。でもそんなの 関係ねぇ
Thank you, celest! I'm losing track of where I post updates.

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
I know it's been a long time, just curious of where the old novel translations were and also how onkei was doing.