Drama CD + Novel translations

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
Thanks. I've been in a Digimon mood since August 1. lol. Ironically, I've yet to visit Odaiba since living here.

Last edited:

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
I was waiting for the Vamdemon arc to be translated! You should totally get to Odaiba! Holy Grail place XD

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
I was waiting for the Vamdemon arc to be translated! You should totally get to Odaiba! Holy Grail place XD
I know, but I kinda promised myself that I'd hold out visiting Odaiba unless another Digi-fan is around to enjoy it, like Seif or Tony or Travis, etc., for example. I think it'd be more fun and memorable that way. ^_^

I plan on being here a good while. I doubt I'll lose this job (I started working at this particular place in late March). It's not terrible and as stressful as the other job I had last year. If I could describe it, I'd say it was like being trapped in the dark world with maybe glimpses of light peering through occasionally. You get out of it for a temporary moment just to be dragged back in deeper and deeper each time. That's how I explain my hell of the previous job.

Last edited:

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Aw that's sweet! I know someone who recently was there on Digimon Day...I want to go to Japan! I'm going to re-read the translations.

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
I ended up buying the Digimon Adventure PSP game. Total impulse buy. My goal is to unlock Rosemon and Hercules Kabuterimon. No it has nothing to do with the fact that my OTP after all these years is still Koumi. *coughs*

That aside I was tempted to go to Odaiba last year but changed my mind for the reasons mentioned already. lol

Ingrimm

Nice to see my account still exists on here... long time no see!

Does anyone know where I can download the original Drama CDs? All I found so far are some random Asian streaming websites...