Digimon Season 6 Ideas

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
Dose x2, don't revive 2 month dead threads. That rule is on every forum in existance. Everybody wants a tamers sequal, not me, I didn't like that season too much. I'd like a savers 02 though, and that's probably the next logical step.

Frozen Twins

Their are a couple of different main ideas in the fandom that are being cried out for.

The main one is Digimon Tamers 02... this is no surprise, and was wished to be the fifth season. This is a great idea, and one that I fear of being pulled off, just because Season 3 was so great, if the continuation failed like with adventures, it would knock off fans like flies.

Another big one that's been around even longer then Tamers 02 is the prequal to Adventures, with the five kids, while it's not so much being cried out for, it's definitly a big option.

A few more would be a crossover that would solve the four quadrants theory. Their is so much evidence supporting it, and yet it never shows up (except in V-Tamer, and maybe some of the other manga's, but i haven't read them yet.)

Another is have the digimon on their own. Make the story of X evolution before it got up to the movie, have Agumon going along, getting the X virus with Gabumon, forming a resitence, explain where all the royal knights went... and you get my point. In all honesty, I think this would be awsome, as long as some of the main characters were Lunamon and ... her counterpart (sorry, I only play Dusk).

They also keep aluding to the Seven Demon lords in every season... so lets just freakin get it over with all right... EXPLAIN THEM!... Alright my ravings over.

Takatofan1986

Stalking [you]
Frozen Twins;13943 said:
The main one is Digimon Tamers 02... this is no surprise, and was wished to be the fifth season. This is a great idea, and one that I fear of being pulled off, just because Season 3 was so great, if the continuation failed like with adventures, it would knock off fans like flies.

Ive been wanting Tamers 2... but thats a good point :(. It would probbibly have to be AMAZING to stand up to the Devas/D-reaper thing. Maybe they shouldn't even try, just bring us something new.

guilmon93950

I honestly think they are building up for a big cross over of all series that each dealt with a demon lord in their ressurection.

Adventure and V-tamer had Daemon
Tamers had Beelzebumon
Frontier had Lucemon Fallen Mode
Savers had Belphemon
Next has Barbamon.

So I think they are going to throw in a series with Lilithmon and a series with Leviamon, and then they are going to make one massive series where all of these universes cross over and all the demon lords return for one final battle. (This would require Impmon to turn evil again).

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
That would be interesting. So that would mean two more Series/Manga, if they keep it at 1 Demon Lord Per Series/Manga.

Frozen Twins;13943 said:
getting the X virus

X-Antibody, not X-Virus.
No seriously, does Bandai America always have to change the names into crap that does not make sense ?

Oh, and there is no "4 Quadrants" crap. They are separate worlds, not quadrants of the same. That is backed up by official sources.

Yuki2

Hearts Beywiki
Hey y'all. I'ma back.

I still support a Savers 02 (I just saw the dubbed version. I don't like Marcus's voice, but that's probably only because I'm used to his japanese one).
Considering all the things I liked about Tamers and Savers, I think a new season that is set in the real world, that involves fighting in the real world as well as travelling the internet and going to different digital worlds (each digital world has a different climate and geography, such as an all-desert one, an all-forest one, etc.) would be good.

...eh, I dunno. I still like the idea of Savers 02 more.

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
I think a season with all seven Demon Lords in it would be awesome. Either that or Chronomon Destroy Mode or Kowloon Co. from the Digimon World games.