Digimon Season 6 Ideas

MirageDukemon

Hagaren Gao;5041 said:
But of course, she joins up with her four Tamer friends, who can 'Make Up Evolve*' into their mega forms with their Digimon....

*Please tell me someone gets this refrence -_-

sorry but i don't :eek:

Darkmon

Hagaren Gao;5041 said:
But of course, she joins up with her four Tamer friends, who can 'Make Up Evolve*' into their mega forms with their Digimon....

*Please tell me someone gets this refrence -_-

How, exactly, did we get to have Sailor Moon in Digimon? >>

Chomper

The Friendly Sharptooth
Real life?

I personally think that it would be a good idea for a sixth season if it was partially done in real life, you know, with real people and real backgrounds that aren't animated. And the digimon and Digital World would be in CGI, like X-Evolution. With the technology of today that wouldn't be a problem. Think about it. Real/animated crossovers worked on both Dragon Heart movies and I thought they were great. And I would like to continue Henry's statement about people becoming digital in the Digital World. So when the digidestined enter the Digital World (which happens in every season) they are done in CGI too. So CGI represents digital things and the rest is real stuff. What do you think about that?

DtD

[Z?]
Chomper;5485 said:
I personally think that it would be a good idea for a sixth season if it was partially done in real life, you know, with real people and real backgrounds that aren't animated. And the digimon and Digital World would be in CGI, like X-Evolution. With the technology of today that wouldn't be a problem. Think about it. Real/animated crossovers worked on both Dragon Heart movies and I thought they were great. And I would like to continue Henry's statement about people becoming digital in the Digital World. So when the digidestined enter the Digital World (which happens in every season) they are done in CGI too. So CGI represents digital things and the rest is real stuff. What do you think about that?

Each to his own opinion, but that would be very expensive...and I don't think many would go for it. I wouldn't >_>

Chomper

The Friendly Sharptooth
You're right.

Originally posted by DtD:
Each to his own opinion, but that would be very expensive...and I don't think many would go for it. I wouldn't

I didn't know much about filming expenses so I was confused with your response at first, but my brother just explained how expensive something that would be so I now know that my stupid idea could never happen. I should have thought harder. Thank you for breaking it to me politely.

DtD

[Z?]
Chomper;5489 said:
I didn't know much about filming expenses so I was confused with your response at first, but my brother just explained how expensive something that would be so I now know that my stupid idea could never happen. I should have thought harder. Thank you for breaking it to me politely.

No, it isn't a stupid idea. ^^ Its just a little far out there, I'd love to see anything Digimon...erm, most things Digimon...its just I'd doubt Toei would ever go that far.

jgiesler

Season six should bring all the seasons together. It would be based on the theory that all these diffrent seasons are sets of parralel usniverses. Season 1&2, Season 3, Season 4, and Season 5. All seasons or just the important people from each season (Tai, Matt, Davis, Ken, TK, Kairi, Takato, Henry, Rika, Those 2 from season 4, Masaru, Yoshino, Touma) would come together in a "Perpendicular" Universe. They all fight there mightiest foes, or maybe the other demon digimon things from season 5. Get it?

atruebudfan

They should have done what they did with the first two series. Have one and follow it up with one set a few years later like Adventure and Adventure02.

I myself think they should do a follow up on Season 3 Tamers, either set before the movie "Runaway Locoman" or after it. That movie was said to have been 4 or 5 months after they defeated the D-Reaper, and the last episode did leave it open with Takato finding a Digi-port. Tamers02 could start off with all the Digi-desitin getting back there Digimon, Jeri could find Leomons Digi-egg and have it hatch. There was a lot in this season that was left hanging. About the middle to the end of this season they could have someone go wrong and Digi-destion have to save both worlds. If its set after i don't know what it would be about, i just think it would be a good series to follow up on. All of the characters in the show where great they had a lot going on be nice for this season to show more of it.

Dorugoramon1308

well it would be intresting a mix between digimon tamers and that of savers.
cards and the digisoul mixed would make a great outcome between battling and that of a maybe a new form of digivolution. though the main characters should be between the ages of (13-16) and no repeats or look alikes to the original digimon something new and fresh.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
atruebudfan;6572 said:
They should have done what they did with the first two series. Have one and follow it up with one set a few years later like Adventure and Adventure02.

I myself think they should do a follow up on Season 3 Tamers, either set before the movie "Runaway Locoman" or after it. That movie was said to have been 4 or 5 months after they defeated the D-Reaper, and the last episode did leave it open with Takato finding a Digi-port. Tamers02 could start off with all the Digi-desitin getting back there Digimon, Jeri could find Leomons Digi-egg and have it hatch. There was a lot in this season that was left hanging. About the middle to the end of this season they could have someone go wrong and Digi-destion have to save both worlds. If its set after i don't know what it would be about, i just think it would be a good series to follow up on. All of the characters in the show where great they had a lot going on be nice for this season to show more of it.

First of all, they are called Tamers.

Second, how would there be an Egg ? Impmon laying one ?

wuzzman

don't know why people like savers........prefered 01 and 02 and I would like that concept to expand for 06. If they are going to do a savers 02, PLZ for the love of god, actually make sense (no kids punching out digimon!!!, no crappy digisoul garbage, I can keep going...). The thing that bugs me about savers is that several years of hiatis thats the best they can do with digimon!! Digimon V-tamers is better.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Your opinion. They came uo with something damn good.

bluesun;6615 said:
The Digimon turning back into one?

Not in Tamers continuity. Besides that , Leomon was absorbed. So there should be no Data left.

Takayu Syaoran

The GoggleBoy is BACK!!
wuzzman;6674 said:
don't know why people like savers........prefered 01 and 02 and I would like that concept to expand for 06. If they are going to do a savers 02, PLZ for the love of god, actually make sense (no kids punching out digimon!!!, no crappy digisoul garbage, I can keep going...). The thing that bugs me about savers is that several years of hiatis thats the best they can do with digimon!! Digimon V-tamers is better.

Yeah, that's why Savers had one of the most developed and purely hated villains in all of the Five Seasons, Akihiro Kurata.
And if you actually think about it, DigiSoul is nothing new. It's just like the Adventure method of Evolution where the partner and Digimon needed to share energy. All the Digisoul is is that energy in a visible form.

To be honest, it sounds like all you did was watch episodes 1-3 and based your judgement on that alone. If you didn't, that's fine. But I think it would be appreciated more if you elaborated on why you dislike Savers, instead of pissing all over it on a forum filled with avid fans.

I didn't like Adventure 02 all that much. I found it to be tedious, and Daisuke just annoying, but I don't come in and call it garbage, because no Digimon Season is garbage. People just have their own take on what elements were good and what elements weren't. What made 02 enjoyable for me was the psychology behind the story of Ken Ichijouji. But what was annoying, to me at least, was the repeated use of Myotismon/Vamdemon as the final villain, and the whole "We're definitively cutting off this series" ending.

At least when Savers did the whole "several years later" thing, they left it open for possiblity of continuation and fan speculation.

Savers made perfect sense, and I challenge you to tell me why it didn't.
I'm not saying your opinion is wrong. Everyone is entitled to their own.
But at least justify it instead of outright saying "crappy Digisoul".

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Seems to be the obvious case.

Hmm, I wonder if that Wuzzman is that person who comes from time with different Usernames and claims that America should take over Digimon. The IP Adresses are not the same, but there are ways to change them.

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
I didn't care for Savers either, but reflecting back on it, it was good for what it was. I just disliked Masaru's character, since I never cared for characters who were overly aggressive or male characters who have that warped, "this is what a man is supposed to do", attitude whenever faced with a problem (imo, fighting as a way to solve a problem is stupid to me).

Anyway, since Savers was left entirely open (a blessing and a curse), I would like to see an adventure involving Ikuto, Chika, and Relena. I'd love to see one guy accompanied by two girls on an adventure as opposed to its being more guys in the group than girls. I just feel that it'd be interesting to see.

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
MugenSeiRyuu;6900 said:
Guy with two Girls ? Psst, don´t spoil what I´m going to do once I finish my Savers FF.
Ooo, is it staring Ikuto and Chika?

I really liked their characters. I wish that both would've been able to do more for the actual show, as well as Yoshino and the other two DATs girls.

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
SSJ Jup81;6895 said:
I'd love to see one guy accompanied by two girls on an adventure as opposed to its being more guys in the group than girls. I just feel that it'd be interesting to see.

You mean Touma isn't a girl? D:

Heh, in all seriousness, that would be cool. But I'd be afraid they'd ruin it with both girls crushing on the guy, and fighting for his attention or whatnot. :/ If they didn't screw it up like that, I'd be all for it.