Digimon Season 6 Ideas

Yuki2

Hearts Beywiki
Digimon Season 6 Ideas

This topic existed before the server crashed, but new ideas are always being developed. What do you think would be a good idea for a Season 6 of Digimon, should they make one?

Mine is a Savers 02, details soon.

Post and Discuss ideas for a 6th season.

AlforceVeedramon

ONLY ONE LINE?!
Savers 02 I could definitely see happening. Masaru still being in the DW is a pretty open ending.

Me thinks the new team would be Ikuto and Chika (a la Takeru and Hikari), plus a duo with Coronamon and Lunamon, and a goggleboy with Dracomon

September

Digimon Emperess
If anything at all, I want to see a prequel to Adventure, which would be able to Original DigiDestined (Or Chosen Children) that were mentioned, but never seen or anything.

But besides that, I dont really think there should be another season. Maybe an OVA of the Original kids, but thats it.

amigobro2

I would like a series similar to that of Savers (main characters in the age range of 14-18+, same animation style and character design) this makes it much more realistic and can make you relate to the characters more. :cool:

Obviously Savers proved this by raising the ratings of Digimon, whereas 02, and moreso Tamers, and especially Frontier started lowering the ratings, Savers could be like 02 in that it will be the start of raising the ratings, instead of lowering them, if they would continue what they did for Savers, and continue to improve. Also, the movies should be improved as well.

So Digimon series' that are similar to Savers, with bits of Adventure, might not be such a bad idea, and if I was the director of a new series, I would follow this path. Hopefully, when I become a famous director, and if Digimon is still being made in Japan, I would like to direct the dub for it. :D

But this is just my opinion... ;)

Joey

♥ Webcomic Fiend ♥
If they're going to make a prequel/sequel, make it about the original digi-destined. I'd rather not have a sequel or prequel to anything though. :)
A new series with new kids and new digimon would be the best~

Magna

I don't really want a continuation of Savers, because I like the sort of loose end ending to it, it's sort of like you decide what happens and stuff ^^
A new series would be good, but I don't want it to be like what has been done before. Something new would be good, like new ways to evolve Digimon, a *few* new Digimon. But I really liked the fact that Savers was a bit in the future, so I'd like tat to stay.
Really I have no exact idea of where I want Digimon to go. I'm starting to think that 5 Seasons is already enough, because things would just get repeated and boring.

Pojo

Whatever they do, they better include T.K. and Kari, I love them too much, and there's only so many times you can watch Adventure:02 :p

But realistically, I would like to see the show go more old school, like in original Adventure. I dont wanna see new ways of digivolving :|

Timewitch

To tell you the truth, I'd like the 6th season to be like that (I know I'm asking too much):
Anyways, the plotline is like that: There's a Digimon that has abilities as if she was a DigiDestined. She was banished to the Real world though, because she revealed to the humans the existence of the DigiWorld. She is called back in DigiWorld in order to help when some old enemies start to threat it again (the story is connected to Adventures 1 & 2). In terms of digivolution, it's focused on the dark digivolution and in terms of characters it's focused on the villains, the meaning of being a villain etc
There's no way they'd make such a story the next series. I'm just wishing

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
If there HAD to be a new sequil or prequil, I'd want it to be a sequil to Savers or prequil to Adventure. But I'd much rather have something new and exciting, like every season is. New evolutions! New Tamers with new personalities! Armadillomon! New Gimmicks! That kinda stuff ^^

Elecmon

I would like to see a plot-line that focuses on the Dark Ocean. Maybe Lord Daemon enacting some huge evil plot to conquer the Digital World, and fate calls upon some random children to save it. And they should each have some digimon you never saw much in the other series. I don't want to see many more new digimon.

And maybe Hikari could be involved in some way since she had so much to do with the Dark Ocean in 02. And she would get there by some sort of dimension warp or something obscure like that.

QuidditchBoi

I'd Love to see a sequel involving TK and Kari with the original Digidestined, except more grown up in a world where evil digimon have taken over and killed davis, ken, yoli and cody. Now tk + kari plus the others must hide and fight like guerrilla war-fare trying to take out the digimon bady. kind of like anarchist. The problem is that all digimon have lost the power to digivolve but the crests of hope and light bring forth unbelivable power that slowly starts helping them digivolve again. They could also intergrate fusion evolution from tamers to make stronger than megas.

Of course this is just my dream... i should get someone who can draw and make a comic out of it >.< Digimon: The Lost(or Dark) Age

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
I'd like a savers 02, I'd like to know where Touma met Gaomon. Forgive me if I'm wrong but originally 7 seasons of digimon were planned. Perhaps the original chosen children could be in the final series.

celestial_sacred

What's...with the number..seven....

I'd like an OVA! A good quality one with beautiful art and colours! =D Um..about all seasons' characters accidentally meeting each other. Accidentally, as in like, maybe through time warp or dimensional warp or something. About the story..I'm not creative enough to think of it. >_>

Yuki2

Hearts Beywiki
Y'know...I think any new series would need to be a continuation of a season like, Savers or Tamers. Adventure has already been continued, and they had an epilogue at the end of 02. I'd say don't have a prequel for Adventure. The original digidestined would be nice to know about, but I don't think the original five digidestined were supposed to get much focus. If they were meant to be important, they would have made brand new silhouettes for them instead of using Tai and all of them. To me, if they made a season about the original 5, then the whole season would be a continuity error, because the actual 5 digidestined would look different from their silhouettes shown in Adventure.
There couldn't be a continuity for Tamers, though, unless it involved Hypnos again.
...actually, a Tamers 02, set about 4 or 5 years into the future (and redrawn to not be semi-chibi) may not be so bad. I wouldn't know what would happen, though...maybe involving the X Virus?

...Yeah! My idea is either a continuity to Tamers, Savers, or a brand new season with new characters...involving the Demon Lords and the X Virus threat!

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
There is no X-Virus ! That´s a Dubber name !

Anyways. Tamers 02 wouldn´t be bad if handled right.

Other Ideas: ( the first two will be used in my FFs, so I won´t spoil too much )

Digimon Savers: Yokohama Police.
Set after the Savers Epilogue, Yoshino´s Police Team ( which includes Miki and Megumi ) have to deal with mysterious attacks on people. All of those people turn out to be involved with Digimon in the past. ( Which will include Characters featured in the first 10 Epis of Savers ). The source of those Attacks seemingly turns out to be LadyDevimon, who is seaching for something and attacks Yoshino but is fend off by Minervamon. Minervamon has brought forth most of the Savers Digimon and Leormon, Tailmon, Commandramon and Stegomon. Raramon however is missing and Gaomon is entering the real World in Germany , where Touma currently is, together with Wormmon and Pyschemon. Minervamon reveals herself to Yoshino and promptly devolves to Raramon, who got a power up by the actual Minervamon to bring the group to Japan. Leormon is the reborn BantyoLeomon, Tailmon partners with Sayuri, Comamndramon and Stegomon belong to Kouki and Ivan.
Meanwhile Touma, Relena and Nanami are attacked by Kuzuhamon, who manages to defeat MirageGaogamon Burst Mode and hurts Touma. Kuzuhamon leaves and takes the Egg with her. Relena Partners with Pyschemon, while Nnami partners with Wormmon.
After bringing Touma to the Hospital, the two join the Main Team, lead by Yoshino.
Masaru is still missing.

Digimon Legends
Two Girls and a Guy are transported to Fragment Island, a place inhabited by Prehistoric Digimon. There they meet their partners and face off against the evil ruler.
Meanwhile other people are transported to other parts of the DW, like Machine City or the Underwater Town.
It will need their combined power to save the DW,

Digimon Hackers:
Digimon ha become the most popular Online game, with the appearence of Players based on customized Bandai and Namco Characters. A mysterious Hacker Attack however traps the Players in the Digittal World. It´s up to a Team of Experts, lead by the Major ( who has the appearence of Motoko Kusanagi in human form ) to find these hackers and free the player.s

Digimon: Attack of LEGION !
In a DW where humans and Digimon coexist, a Virus called LEGION breaks lose. Killing Humans and enslaving Digimon, it is decided that the contact tot he human world has to be severed. The remaining humans are put into stasis and a group of Digimon goes on a journey to find the Vaccine.

Animation and Agewise all in Savers Style !

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Johnzaloog;2718 said:
I'd like a savers 02, I'd like to know where Touma met Gaomon. Forgive me if I'm wrong but originally 7 seasons of digimon were planned. Perhaps the original chosen children could be in the final series.

I've heard of this, but I have no idea if it's true or not. I'm a little iffy about it, really.

I'd like an OVA! A good quality one with beautiful art and colours! =D Um..about all seasons' characters accidentally meeting each other. Accidentally, as in like, maybe through time warp or dimensional warp or something. About the story..I'm not creative enough to think of it. >_>
I always forget about how much I want an OVA! Haha. I can just imagine Takato being drawn in the same style is in Negima?! OVA and I get all happy inside ^^

Seems to be a season that focuses on the girls a bit more? That'd be a nice change of pace. Yoshino would look cool in goggles.

Pojo

Hagaren Gao;2831 said:
Seems to be a season that focuses on the girls a bit more? That'd be a nice change of pace. Yoshino would look cool in goggles.

L-M-A-O

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Hagaren Gao;2831 said:

Yes, it´s that one. But the one with the Goggles won´t be one of the good guys.

Unlike the Digimon Legends, where there will be a Goggle Girl.

Yuki2

Hearts Beywiki
MugenSeiRyuu;2792 said:
There is no X-Virus ! That´s a Dubber name !

Anyways. Tamers 02 wouldn´t be bad if handled right.

Other Ideas: ( the first two will be used in my FFs, so I won´t spoil too much )

Set after the Savers Epilogue, Yoshino´s Police Team ( which includes Miki and Megumi ) have to deal with mysterious attacks on people. All of those people turn out to be involved with Digimon in the past. ( Which will include Characters featured in the first 10 Epis of Savers ). The source of those Attacks seemingly turns out to be LadyDevimon, who is seaching for something and attacks Yoshino but is fend off by Minervamon. Minervamon has brought forth most of the Savers Digimon and Leormon, Tailmon, Commandramon and Stegomon. Raramon however is missing and Gaomon is entering the real World in Germany , where Touma currently is, together with Wormmon and Pyschemon. Minervamon reveals herself to Yoshino and promptly devolves to Raramon, who got a power up by the actual Minervamon to bring the group to Japan. Leormon is the reborn BantyoLeomon, Tailmon partners with Sayuri, Comamndramon and Stegomon belong to Kouki and Ivan.
Meanwhile Touma, Relena and Nanami are attacked by Kuzuhamon, who manages to defeat MirageGaogamon Burst Mode and hurts Touma. Kuzuhamon leaves and takes the Egg with her. Relena Partners with Pyschemon, while Nnami partners with Wormmon.
After bringing Touma to the Hospital, the two join the Main Team, lead by Yoshino.
Masaru is still missing.

Digimon Legends
Two Girls and a Guy are transported to Fragment Island, a place inhabited by Prehistoric Digimon. There they meet their partners and face off against the evil ruler.
Meanwhile other people are transported to other parts of the DW, like Machine City or the Underwater Town.
It will need their combined power to save the DW,

Digimon Hackers:
Digimon ha become the most popular Online game, with the appearence of Players based on customized Bandai and Namco Characters. A mysterious Hacker Attack however traps the Players in the Digittal World. It´s up to a Team of Experts, lead by the Major ( who has the appearence of Motoko Kusanagi in human form ) to find these hackers and free the player.s

Digimon: Attack of LEGION !
In a DW where humans and Digimon coexist, a Virus called LEGION breaks lose. Killing Humans and enslaving Digimon, it is decided that the contact tot he human world has to be severed. The remaining humans are put into stasis and a group of Digimon goes on a journey to find the Vaccine.

Animation and Agewise all in Savers Style !

What's the X Virus called then? Is it the X Program or something? D-Virus?

Now, for...
Digimon Savers: Yokohama Police
I'd say too many characters, but other than that, seems cool. What about Ikuto and Chika, though?

Digimon Legends
Sounds like Adventure. WHat would their partners be?

Digimon Hackers
Isn't that what happened in Digimon World 3? I loved that game!
It'd be something new to the digimon series, too.

Digimon: Attack of the LEGION
I think this would be great as a movie, rather than a series.
This would, in my opinion, be great as a movie for a series like your Savers Sequel. All of the humans face the LEGION Virus while looking for Masaru or something.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Yuki2;2884 said:
What's the X Virus called then? Is it the X Program or something? D-Virus?.

Yggdrasil unleashed Program X as part of the prject Ark. The Digimon countered with the X-Antibody. D comes from D-Cyber. Which is no canon.

Yuki2;2884 said:
Now, for...
Digimon Savers: Yokohama Police
I'd say too many characters, but other than that, seems cool. What about Ikuto and Chika, though?.

They are in. Perhaps I decide to let Relena and Chika clash a little bit. With someon saying "Just like their brothers !"

Yuki2;2884 said:
Digimon Legends
Sounds like Adventure. WHat would their partners be?.

It has some parts of Adventure in the start, yes. Fragment Island is based on File Island, mixed with Skull Island. Digimon as a Franchise however exists in the Human world .

Fragment Island Team: ( rather Prehistoric )
Axemon - Compymon - Regimon - FightRegimon ( Dinosaur Partner of Gogglegirl )
Lycaenomon - Cynomon - Gorgomon - DinoGorgomon ( "Lone Wolf". The Human does not like being the lone wolf and his Partner is not really a Wolf, but a Therapsid Reptile )
Raphusmon - Condormon - Aellomon - Hildrmon ( Bird Partner of the other Girl )

Machine City.
Dollmon- Nursemon-NeoAngewomon-ShinigamiAngewomon ( a Machine Digimon )
Screwmon - Lawmon -Lawmon Perfect - Lawmon Ultimate ( Another machine )
Discmon-Wreckdramon - Convoydramon - Fortressdramon

Underwater Town
Gracilimon- Crocmon-Deinosuchumon-Sobekmon
Piranhamon - Sharkmon - TigerSharkmon - Jawsmon
Kappamon - Sirenmon - Nureonnamon - Undinemon

And some others...

Yuki2;2884 said:
Digimon Hackers
Isn't that what happened in Digimon World 3? I loved that game!
It'd be something new to the digimon series, too..

It´s a bit inspired by that Game.

Yuki2;2884 said:
Digimon: Attack of the LEGION
I think this would be great as a movie, rather than a series.
This would, in my opinion, be great as a movie for a series like your Savers Sequel. All of the humans face the LEGION Virus while looking for Masaru or something.

Sure about that ? I thought more of a plot where the Digimon are the Main Lead. Like X-Evo.