Digimon Season 6 Ideas

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
Hagaren Gao;6923 said:
You mean Touma isn't a girl? D:
I never once noticed. :p lol
Heh, in all seriousness, that would be cool. But I'd be afraid they'd ruin it with both girls crushing on the guy, and fighting for his attention or whatnot. :/ If they didn't screw it up like that, I'd be all for it.
Obvious how romance wasn't even a factor in the equation. lol That didn't even come to mind for me. Well, I would hope that if we did end up with a series like that (even though, I doubt since this is a Shounen series), I wouldn't want the girls fighting over the guy. Friendship is good enough.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
SSJ Jup81;6919 said:
Ooo, is it staring Ikuto and Chika?.

The Savers FF ? Yes, they´ll be part of the team. Along some others.
"So this are the little Sisters of Masaru and Touma ! None of them is my type ! Perhaps I should say that out loud !"
"You already did since everyone can hear you !"

SSJ Jup81;6919 said:
I really liked their characters. I wish that both would've been able to do more for the actual show, as well as Yoshino and the other two DATs girls.

You mean by getting more focus. Yes, that´s for sure. Things like not having to share a Royal Knight. One could also have done a bit more with Yushima.

Hagaren Gao;6923 said:
You mean Touma isn't a girl? D:.

Wasn´t Touma that annoying blonde Chick with the Dog ?

Hagaren Gao;6923 said:
Heh, in all seriousness, that would be cool. But I'd be afraid they'd ruin it with both girls crushing on the guy, and fighting for his attention or whatnot. :/ If they didn't screw it up like that, I'd be all for it.

You know, a guy can perfectly live together with two Girls without them fighting over him.

The Analyzer

Hmm...Season six ideas...

Well, I have been having tons of original Digimon Season ideas. Maybe some day I would plan them thoroughly enough to actually write them.

One is a expansion of that Digimon Chronicles manga. I like what little I saw, so I elaborated upon it. I have plans for a lot of things, like Kouta and DORumon's close friendship; Yuuji's sensical and sarcastic attitude; Shinji's strive to be perfect; and other plot points. I've also introduced some original characters I made up to partner with all the other Royal Knights (Now, if they would just reveal the remaining knights...) and the main female character, Kasumi.

Kasumi is a very energetic and maternal girl, though somewhat eccentric and girly. She has been known to sew pajamas and other garments for her friends (Even offered multiple times to make a knew cape for WarGreymon X.), try to ring them into tea parties and attempt to engage everyone for some form of "friendship time." It is often questioned whether she is even in touch with reality. Despite her oddities, though, Kasumi has an ironclad protective streak and has often participated in battle, using her martial art skills to take down lower level grunts. Her partner Digimon is Plotmon, who evolves to D'Arcmon and weilds her staff for justice.

Another is a semi-sequel to the above, except it takes place in the Real World and the main characters fuse with their Digimon in order to combat threats from another Digital World. The main character is an energetic, dorky girl, who wears goggle glasses and has lots of book smarts, to say the least. That's all I'll say about the main characters at the moment, though I'd like to get to the villains.

The antagonists - consisting of a boy known as the Digital Count, Fangmon, Phelesmon, Bastemon, Pokyupamon, and a woman in a devil suit- wouldn't have much motivation for causing trouble, except for passing the time. They don't plan to ever take over everything - they'd consider that boring. The bad guys much prefer to travel around, stirring up chaos and screwing with people's heads for their amusement. The Digital Count and his comrades are evil to the core and aren't the type that would change their ways. Despite their malicious nature, they maintain a strong, but subtle friendship, willing to put their lives on the line for each other. Fangmon and the Digital Count are particulary close - if they were ever in a tv show, the more crazier yaoi fans might actually slash them.

Well, that's all I have to say at the moment. I have many MORE ideas, but I won't bore you with long posts.

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
MugenSeiRyuu;6943 said:
Wasn´t Touma that annoying blonde Chick with the Dog ?
Yeah, Ms.Drama Queen.
You know, a guy can perfectly live together with two Girls without them fighting over him.

Well yeah, I know, but this IS an anime. Maybe watching Onmyou Taisenki is screwing with me right now...

Takayu Syaoran

The GoggleBoy is BACK!!
MugenSeiRyuu;6943 said:

In an animu? O_O You lie, Mugen. That's BLASPHEMY!
We'd be getting sorry picnic episodes where Relena and Chika would be bringing Ikuto a packed lunch and you know it! Then they'd having arguments over who's the best all episode, and then just to keep it Digimon, a frickin' Woodmon attacks or something...
Writers can't resist doing the whole "competition" side angle in these stuations.

Unless it's Love Hina, in which case the one guy gets the crap kicked out of him all season...

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Takayu Syaoran;7109 said:
In an animu? O_O You lie, Mugen. That's BLASPHEMY!

Works fine in real Life.

We'd be getting sorry picnic episodes where Relena and Chika would be bringing Ikuto a packed lunch and you know it! Then they'd having arguments over who's the best all episode, and then just to keep it Digimon, a frickin' Woodmon attacks or something...
Writers can't resist doing the whole "competition" side angle in these stuations....

Given their Brothers I can see that. Followed by them punching eachother. And a comment by someone.

Yoshino: Men are dumb. But these Girls are dumb too.
or
Wormmon: Miss Nanami ! Like Daimon Masaru ( and pretty much anyone else ) is a greater Force than Touma H. Nohrstein, Daimon Chika is a greater force than Relena Nohrstein.
or
Ivan: I would prefer if these were to Women fighting eachother instead of teo Grils since that would be hot, but I would never say that loud......
or
Psychemon ( Relena´s Partner following my Ideas ): Mistress ! Please stop !

Unless it's Love Hina, in which case the one guy gets the crap kicked out of him all season...

LOL !

Takayu Syaoran

The GoggleBoy is BACK!!
MugenSeiRyuu;7146 said:
Given their Brothers I can see that. Followed by them punching eachother. And a comment by someone.

Yoshino: Men are dumb. But these Girls are dumb too.
or
Wormmon: Miss Nanami ! Like Daimon Masaru ( and pretty much anyone else ) is a greater Force than Touma H. Nohrstein, Daimon Chika is a greater force than Relena Nohrstein.
or
Ivan: I would prefer if these were to Women fighting eachother instead of teo Grils since that would be hot, but I would never say that loud......
or
Psychemon ( Relena´s Partner following my Ideas ): Mistress ! Please stop !

Crossovers FTW!
Takayu: [facepalm] This is the worst! Let's go, Wormmon.
Wormmon: ...

XD I'm imagining this, and it looks kinda funny. Chika v Relena ROFL

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
LOL ! But you know whose Partner Wormmon is.

Problem is how Stegomon to Spinomon Evo Sequence should look like.
Wormmon to Lotusmon Evo would be similar to Raramon to Rosemon Evo.
Commandramon to Darkdramon Evo similar to Agumon to ShineGreymon Evo.

But neither Falcomon to Ravemon nor Dog´s Evo fit for Stegomon to Spinomon. ( if you wonder why I don´t uses Patamon, I think Patamon is overused. And it´s funnier if you have a super smart Stegomon partnered with Ivan *hint at Spinomon´s Profile* )

Takayu Syaoran

The GoggleBoy is BACK!!
I suppose we could be cheap on the animation with Ivan and do the whole "Sphere Evolution" that the movies love so much. :-p

And you're right. Patamon is overused.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
I actually wanted fiar treatment regarding Evo Sequences. Perhaps Stegomon´s Body changing, with Spinomon´s Blades coming out of his back. and then have him rise from standing 4 legged to standing 2-legged. With Spinomon Roaring and slashing his claws.

Takayu Syaoran

The GoggleBoy is BACK!!
I was thinking that, and I believe it is feasible, I mean, that is what would happen in a natural creatures evolution. To go from all fours to hind legs. So that would work. But you can't simply say Stegomon stood up. There's a large difference in body mass that also needs to be taken into account.

Stegomon.jpg

Spinomon.jpg

But wait... does this need to be here? I mean, this is a Season 6 ideas thread.
Not a create a fanfic thread...

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Yes, I would include the change of the Body in the Evo ( was included in my direction )

Rgis was about Season 6 Ideas. Which it is pretty much. Even through I don´t think it will happen.

Ryuuk

Shinigami
Silasmon X;3985 said:
I'd love to see the WonderSwan storylines animated. If not that, and you wanted something totally new, I'd still like to see something related to the whole multiverse angle. It's been touched in the manga a handful of times, but never in the anime save for Ryu being in Tamers.

Meh, just my two cents.

I was thinking about an OVA about Ryo's adventure through different worlds. and then they could put out Tamers 02!

Puma

Official Guilmon Hugger
For a sixth season...

Frankly, I would want something somewhere in between Savers and Tamers. Not necessarily a continuation of either, but with concepts from both. In Tamers, I really liked the whole idea of the Digital World being created, the characters, and the Biomerging/Matrix Evolution concept. In Savers, I loved the plots, animation style, Digisoul, and the villain that you love to hate.

Maybe season six would include concepts from both... perhaps with cameos from the previous seasons, maybe not.

Dorumon_Tamer

It'd be awesome if they made a season with no humans, wouldn't it? :D
Like you get to see the cutest digimon start out as rookies and grow up together, fighting off evil digimon in their areas. They'd eventually grow into megas, where they defend the digiworld from some demon lord or whatever bad guy the creators could pull outta their ass.:p

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Dorumon_Tamer;7497 said:
It'd be awesome if they made a season with no humans, wouldn't it? :D
Like you get to see the cutest digimon start out as rookies and grow up together, fighting off evil digimon in their areas. They'd eventually grow into megas, where they defend the digiworld from some demon lord or whatever bad guy the creators could pull outta their ass.:p

I think X-Evolution is the closest we are getting to that at the moment ;p

Chomper

The Friendly Sharptooth
Humans necessary?

Originally posted by Dorumon_Tamer:
It'd be awesome if they made a season with no humans, wouldn't it?

If you really think about it, Dorumon_Tamer has a point. Humans might not be necessary. Think I'm crazy? Then look here. Throughout all the seasons, "wild" digimon digivolve all the time with no human help, like Etemon to Metaletemon from Adventure, to Gotsumon to uh... White Gotsumon in Savers. Seriously, dozens of digimon have digivolved without the aid of humans. So why can't the partner digimon do it? Maybe some digimon can't digivolve on their own so they were selected to be with digidestined so they could. The only one I know that was a partner that could digivolve without human help is Impmon. I don't think there are any other partners that could (correct me if I'm wrong). Maybe season six could star digimon that don't need human help to digivolve so that humans wouldn't be needed in the show at all. Just a thought.

jimwhat

The Next Sherlock Homes
I think it would be something like a Savers 02. They ended savers kinda wierd. XD

But i wish they would do somthing like season 3. Those digivices were so cool!! XD

Dorumon_Tamer

Hagaren Gao;7504 said:
I think X-Evolution is the closest we are getting to that at the moment ;p

*sighs* I guess, but that movie was so...i dunno...empty. It was sad throughout, and it was only from one digimon's perspective. Too bad. :rolleyes:

Dose x2

Digimon Tamer
I want to see a sequel to digimon Tamers.. where as they reveal that the digimon actually came back.. Which they didn't do in either "Runaway Locomon. OR Digimon Tamers Island Adventure." I demand more Matrix Evolutions!