Digimon Season 6 Ideas

digipinky75910

Timewitch;2677 said:
To tell you the truth, I'd like the 6th season to be like that (I know I'm asking too much):
Anyways, the plotline is like that: There's a Digimon that has abilities as if she was a DigiDestined. She was banished to the Real world though, because she revealed to the humans the existence of the DigiWorld. She is called back in DigiWorld in order to help when some old enemies start to threat it again (the story is connected to Adventures 1 & 2). In terms of digivolution, it's focused on the dark digivolution and in terms of characters it's focused on the villains, the meaning of being a villain etc
There's no way they'd make such a story the next series. I'm just wishing

I was curious about Rhythm-chan... Maybe she's like Calumon or something...

Elecmon;2686 said:
I would like to see a plot-line that focuses on the Dark Ocean. Maybe Lord Daemon enacting some huge evil plot to conquer the Digital World, and fate calls upon some random children to save it. And they should each have some digimon you never saw much in the other series. I don't want to see many more new digimon.

And maybe Hikari could be involved in some way since she had so much to do with the Dark Ocean in 02. And she would get there by some sort of dimension warp or something obscure like that.

Maybe as an adult?

Savers to me almost seems like a Tamers 02..

Neat ideas MugenSeiRyuu - I'd like to see an all dino-team.

Akira

People
AdamSharp;3980 said:
i think I've heard somewhere that they were making a twin digimon season

Like Coronamon and Lunamon? Or some other twin guys.

Personally I don't wanna see a continuation of anything. Look how Zero Two turned out, the characters weren't bad, I liked Daisuke, Miyako and partners, yet they kept making excuses as to why the old guys couldn't help out and get amazing evos. That would be even harder in savers (what they gonna block digisoul?) and anyone can be transported to the digital world.

I would like to see a season in the eyes of an evil guy, shaking fists at the digidestined and making scooby doo references in the dub. I think it would give more room for character development, they kinda failed doing this for Ken, as he was just an idiot as the Kaiser and only had confusing flashbacks. It wasn't really through Neo's eyes so it couldn't have worked for this. They should be adults or digimon too. A syndicate of baddies as the main characters.

Kantaro

I'd love to see the WonderSwan storylines animated. If not that, and you wanted something totally new, I'd still like to see something related to the whole multiverse angle. It's been touched in the manga a handful of times, but never in the anime save for Ryu being in Tamers.

Meh, just my two cents.

digipinky75910

Silasmon X;3985 said:
I'd love to see the WonderSwan storylines animated. If not that, and you wanted something totally new, I'd still like to see something related to the whole multiverse angle. It's been touched in the manga a handful of times, but never in the anime save for Ryu being in Tamers.

Meh, just my two cents.

I'll second that.

DigitalAngelic

Silasmon X;3985 said:

Meh, just my two cents.

Yeah, that would be great. I'm a big fan of the WonderSwan games, and having an entire season devoted to them would be awesome.

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
You know, the DigiDestinded kids or Tamers always have to go to the Digital World to save the Digimon, generally from other Digimon.

It would be cool if the Digimon came to our world to save us...from other humans. You know, like all the wars going on, ect. It's not like they couldn't set up an alt. reality where there is some war between Japan and....the world or something.

Elecmon

How about a season that focuses on the Royal Knights trying to destroy the Seven Demon Lords They could introduce that last Royal Knights, and put Leviamon and Lilithmon in the anime.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
But that would mayinly include old Digimon.

Mangas we have are V-Tamer and Next. NEXT would harm the image of Female Characters like Frontier did, since Ami is a Damsel in Distress. Besides that, do we need another sereis with Agumon, Peckmon and Gaomon as Main Digimon ?

Elecmon

MugenSeiRyuu;4891 said:
Besides that, do we need another sereis with Agumon, Peckmon and Gaomon as Main Digimon ?

Or maybe one that uses the digimon from the other seasons that didn't get enough focus.

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
MugenSeiRyuu;4891 said:
But that would mayinly include old Digimon.

Mangas we have are V-Tamer and Next. NEXT would harm the image of Female Characters like Frontier did, since Ami is a Damsel in Distress. Besides that, do we need another sereis with Agumon, Peckmon and Gaomon as Main Digimon ?

Plus I keep hearing that the creator of V-Tamer doesn't want it to be animated, and I have no idea if thta is true or not.

Question is where the Goggleboy and Lone Wold Digimon would be then.
Vacation, or course! Then the other characters have NO CHOICE but to get focus XP

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
LOL !
In my upcoming Savers Fanfic, I´ll handle it different.

Masaru and Agumon are missing, Touma and Gaomon got badly beaten up.

Yuki2

Hearts Beywiki
Gasp!!!

How could you do something like that to Touma?!

Hey, that gives me an idea...
what about a digimon season where there are 2 main characters: A male and a female. The male gets captured early on/late in the season, and the female tries to save him.

It would still probably be a Shonen anime, and the girl would get more focus.

I still think that a Savers 02 would be a great season, though.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Yuki2;4946 said:
Gasp!!!

How could you do something like that to Touma?!.

Because I can. I think he is pretty much overrated. It´s also for dramtic purposes.

Yuki2;4946 said:
Hey, that gives me an idea...
what about a digimon season where there are 2 main characters: A male and a female. The male gets captured early on/late in the season, and the female tries to save him.

It would still probably be a Shonen anime, and the girl would get more focus..

Nice. Now let the evil Guys mind control him and you get your typical Shojo Anime Heroine struggling with fighting her Girlfriend.

Yuki2;4946 said:
I still think that a Savers 02 would be a great season, though.

Only if executed well.

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Yuki2;4946 said:
Gasp!!!

How could you do something like that to Touma?!

FORGET Touma. How can you do that to Gaomon?! lol.

Nice. Now let the evil Guys mind control him and you get your typical Shojo Anime Heroine struggling with fighting her Girlfriend.
But of course, she joins up with her four Tamer friends, who can 'Make Up Evolve*' into their mega forms with their Digimon....

*Please tell me someone gets this refrence -_-