Digimon General News Thread

Splash

<b>Super Moderator</b><br>♥ TOMATO ♥
rock 'n rolly~ XD I was kind of hoping for something more whimsical but it's still nice to get more releases. :D Thanks for notice~

D1 Unit

Digimon Refresher Unit
Today is 22nd April... It's release already!! (I had to tell everyone now)

Thanks for update XD

but... DAMN IT!! It's error on page and I can't try any of them. TT TT

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
*Wonders if anyone is going to upload this*

I've already bought way too much for this year so far:

Humanizer album (m.o.v.e) that came out in January
Kazeyomi album (Sakamoto Maaya) which came out in January
Urban Romantic album (Rie fu) which came out earlier this month
Sora no Sphere album (Akino Arai) which comes out next week
Maaya Sakamoto Live Tour 2009 "We Are Kazeyomi!" DVD which comes out next month.
I'm pre-ordering Do As Infinity's upcoming single, Infinity 1, which comes out in June
Even though it came out last year, I just recently got it a couple of months ago, but the Tsubasa single by Ohta Michihiko.

I think Wada will have to be put on hold. That aside, I was hesitant to get it since even for the original single, I was never a fan of the song Seven.

Seraphimon-T.K.

<b>Scan Editor</b><br>~Holy Warrior~
I'll buy it next month, but i think that splash or someone else we buy it before me!

Also i noticed that i couldnt find any rip even in japanese sites... I guess the rippers dont care for the franchise :( Its up to fans now

jpwong

It's on Nipponsei's list of upcomming to release CDs, so no doubt they will.

I have noticed that nothing that released on the 22 is out yet which is a bit odd. CDJapan only started shipping the CD today. I suppose it might have to do with Golden Week comming up at the start of the month, seems like everything is taking longer right now.

jpwong

I'm not saying I'm worried, I'm saying it's unussual since Nipponsei is normally quite quick. Plus CDJapan normally starts shipping items on release day, not 2 days after.

WTW has a 128kbps version of the new butterfly up btw.

Splash

<b>Super Moderator</b><br>♥ TOMATO ♥
nipponsei skips a lot of the less in-demand releases they put on their "future" list altogether, jpwong :p

jpwong

Splash;92106 said:
nipponsei skips a lot of the less in-demand releases they put on their "future" list altogether, jpwong :p

Normally I would consider that, but I don't think they've put up any of the CDs that came out on the 22 yet. And a lot of stuff came out on the 22, I can't imagine it's all low popularity CDs.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
*sighs*

You know, as great as the music sounds, I'd love a new manga, anime, or digimon story game instead... Or hell, even announcements of new digimon (such as the remaining members of many of those groups out there, like the Olympus twelve)...

Any news on that front, or are we still out of luck in that department?

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
Probably did this for two reasons. To celebrate Wada's 10 year anniversary and to celebrate Digimon's.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Most likely yes.

Role;92113 said:
*sighs*
You know, as great as the music sounds, I'd love a new manga, anime, or digimon story game instead... Or hell, even announcements of new digimon (such as the remaining members of many of those groups out there, like the Olympus twelve)...
Any news on that front, or are we still out of luck in that department?

You are for sure not the only one wishing for more. Another V-Pet would be great aswell.
There are also some Music Tracks unreleleased so far, like the Sakuyamon Version of "One Vision", and there are people who deserve Character Songs, who did not get them etc.
Problem with a new series is that some cut ( and also censored ) Version of DBZ is currently blocking the slot.

Digimon is not as lucky as another Monster Franchise, all we can do is to be happy with what we got. Which is this CD ( which we should buy if we can do it ) and more or less regular Digimon Channel Updates with new Profiles.

Seriously Bandai, this year is the 10th Anniversary of the Anime! Do something! Please...

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
The problem with buying this cd is the price. I've always been hesitant to import singles due to the price after S&H is included. Now if Wada put out another album, then I'd consider it, since it is an album and, imo, would be worth it.

jpwong

SSJ Jup81;92257 said:
The problem with buying this cd is the price. I've always been hesitant to import singles due to the price after S&H is included. Now if Wada put out another album, then I'd consider it, since it is an album and, imo, would be worth it.

Generally I'll bundle my orders in with other crap I've been wanting to get. I'm just lucky I ordered just hours after CDJapan reduced their shipping prices.

Buying one single item is pretty crappy unless you're rolling in cash. At least CDJapan's giving out 500 yen coupons on all orders 5000 yen and over when they ship. Means I get to save a tiny amount when I do go and buy my stuff.

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
jpwong;92305 said:
Generally I'll bundle my orders in with other crap I've been wanting to get. I'm just lucky I ordered just hours after CDJapan reduced their shipping prices.

Buying one single item is pretty crappy unless you're rolling in cash. At least CDJapan's giving out 500 yen coupons on all orders 5000 yen and over when they ship. Means I get to save a tiny amount when I do go and buy my stuff.
That's true. In the other thread, I think I mentioned I'd only get this, if I had something else to get with it. I did that with THYME's singles. I got three at one time...and then ripped 'em and put it up on jpopsuki. :-p

I'm getting Do As Infinity's upcoming single, but that doesn't come out until June. I'm going to pre-order it, and I'm sure this is going to be my first, and last, single for that group, as I stick to DVDs and albums for DAI. I'm only getting it because it's a "welcome back" type thing for the group. Maybe when I get that, I'll bundle it with this single.

Kaeri

Title for Rent
MugenSeiRyuu;92147 said:
There are also some Music Tracks unreleleased so far, like the Sakuyamon Version of "One Vision"

What I don't understand is the fact that considering Digimon is 10 years old, has 5 season behind it and yet can't seem to get anything more than simple games is beyond me.

Which does remind me that I need to track down the Sakuyamon version I made of One Vision. And try to figure out if I'm going to get this single or not...

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
Kaeri;92579 said:
What I don't understand is the fact that considering Digimon is 10 years old, has 5 season behind it and yet can't seem to get anything more than simple games is beyond me.
I bet the fact that it's not really popular might have a lot to do with it. Maybe the Japanese Digimon fandom is in the extreme minority. Maybe the series, in Japan, had more of a game following than it did an anime one.
Which does remind me that I need to track down the Sakuyamon version I made of One Vision. And try to figure out if I'm going to get this single or not...
Ooo, Kaeri-chan! If you manage to track down your Sakuyamon version of One Vision, could I get it too? Custom made is still better than nothing at all. :)

That aside, I think I'm going to get the single, when I get Do As Infinity's single. At least I'll be able to use my coupon with it.