Digimon General News Thread

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
...My post even referenced it, and I was the one immediately before your post... Perhaps you need to check the prescription on those reading glasses of yours. ^-^

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Why String?

Role;88979 said:
...My post even referenced it, and I was the one immediately before your post... Perhaps you need to check the prescription on those reading glasses of yours. ^-^

Don't be so hard Role. Actually that was a different Thread, that was merged with this one.

D1 Unit

Digimon Refresher Unit
celestial_sacred;88995 said:
Maybe it's actually "string version".

I think so too.

'cause the ordinary one was something like rock music, and... isn't it "strong" enough? I wonder. :p

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
I'm kind of lazy, but I haven't noticed anything in Wada Kouji's blog on this...yet, unless it's in an older entry. He did seem to mention being around 10 years.

Seraphimon-T.K.

<b>Scan Editor</b><br>~Holy Warrior~
thats something interesting XD I was planning to buy some stuff from cdjapan :p I guess i'll buy the cd too :3

Thanks for the news :D

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
I have a 500円 coupon that can be applied to any purchase 3000円 or more (prior to S&H charges) with cdjapan if you want it. I won't be using it anytime soon. I already pretty much did my shopping for the year...so far, through cdjapan. lol

Galaxy Limit B

Ghostmemba
This is good news. With Digimon no longer on the air, it's important fans still purchase other forms of the franchise to keep it alive.

jpwong

SSJ Jup81;89258 said:
I have a 500円 coupon that can be applied to any purchase 3000円 or more (prior to S&H charges) with cdjapan if you want it. I won't be using it anytime soon. I already pretty much did my shopping for the year...so far, through cdjapan. lol

Can you actually transfer coupons to other people? Their layout for coupons now seems to suggest that they're tied to your user account (I have to buy some shit myself before the end of the month as I have 1700 yen in coupons that expire soon).

Splash

<b>Super Moderator</b><br>♥ TOMATO ♥
Huh? All the coupons come with a code so if we give you the code, you should be able to apply them to the order. I also have a 500yen coupon that expires at the end of the month. XD; If SSJ and I toss our coupons at you, do you want to preorder the CD for this little square of the community, jpwong? :D;;;

Splash

<b>Super Moderator</b><br>♥ TOMATO ♥
hmm I think I see what jpwong means by the owner-exclusive thing now ._.;;; If you can only "combine" coupons that are on your own accounts and can only use one coupon per order, then that's that.

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
Oh well...I'm losing out on a 500円 coupon. I don't have anything to buy, well, nothing over 3000円, anyway, but, if anyone wants to try it...the code is cdj4173515.

jpwong

I'm thinking I'll probably be picking up the CD anyhow, though given it takes 10 days to get to me, there will undoubtdly be rips up before that.

Seraphimon-T.K.

<b>Scan Editor</b><br>~Holy Warrior~
Cover :)
NECM12161_1.jpg

Small pic, but its ok :)
In CdJapan there are some samples from the songs