Digimon General News Thread

Cael

<b><font color="#4e7d40">Head Scanlator</font><br>
Digimon is like dead ;X

The only thing to look forward to is a Digimon Wii game that is more than likely fake.

agunimonX

Well there is some said news that probably everyone has already heard but Digimon will be going off the air this month in the USA.

Cael

<b><font color="#4e7d40">Head Scanlator</font><br>
agunimonX;87254 said:
Well there is some said news that probably everyone has already heard but Digimon will be going off the air this month in the USA.

that sucks ;o;

Takatofan1986

Stalking [you]
That REALLY sucks, and didnt know that... though i never watch it on TV, have them all dwled. (Ecxept Savers Dubbed, really should check that out...) But still!

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Digimon isn't dead, afterall USA are getting DVDs of Data Squad.
(Source WtW news)

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Yeah, but... I still need them to fill out the rest of the missing group members for stuff like RPs, so they'd better not die, or I'll be stuck with only half of the Olympus Twelve. I can only claim plot device for so long, after all...

Splash

<b>Super Moderator</b><br>♥ TOMATO ♥
Wow, how long has that been listed on that page? XD;; maybe they're just waiting for a better time to "revive" the franchise because Japan's economically struggling too.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Ugg, this is frustrating. Both for Digimon and for Rockman, it seems that we've got no info at all. Well, here's to hoping the future will have good things in it for both franchises...

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
New Digimon CD!

Butter-Fly ~Strong Version~ ( Name might change )
NECM-12161
CDs: 1
Release: 22nd April 2009
Price: 1250 yen
Tracks ( so far )
1. Butter-Fly ~Strong Version~ - Wada Kouji

Found on CD Japan by Agunimon of www.Digimon-Generation.org

Also, it is the 10th Birthday of Digimon Adventure.

Splash

<b>Super Moderator</b><br>♥ TOMATO ♥
Strong... XDDDD I see they're working up their Engrish there. But new Digimon CDs are always welcome~ wee Butter-fly arrangements :D

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
Interesting, a strong version of Butter-Fly. Wonder what that'll be like and what other song(s) will be on this single. Even on the Japanese side on cdjapan nothing's listed outside of the first track being Butterfly~Strong Version~.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
...Wait, is this gonna be a hard-rock version of Butter-Fly or something? That may be kinda interesting... Though, I'd rather have a manga/anime/game announcement instead...

I really want a third Digimon Story game, myself. I love those games. ^-^