"Data Squad" - German Dub!

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
MugenSeiRyuu;17973 said:
Definately has an Advantage if it airs from Monday till Friday instead of just once a week.

Jeez, I was wondering how you guys caught up so fast. I can't decide if you're lucky or now...you get to see the whole thing faster, but it's also over so quickly! Hmm...

Ingrimm

MugenSeiRyuu;17959 said:
Tomorrow Piyomon, Falcomon, Gotsumon and Mercurimon will make their Debuts....Wonder how many old voices will return.
Might get interesting. I just hope they don't screw up Nanami...

Fun fact: Two days left and we catch up with the American dub. :D

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Ingrimm;17963 said:
Might get interesting. I just hope they don't screw up Nanami...

You mean like every other female Character in this Dub so far ?

Imagine Mimi as Nanami.

Ingrimm;17963 said:
Fun fact: Two days left and we catch up with the American dub. :D

Definately has an Advantage if it airs from Monday till Friday instead of just once a week.

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
MugenSeiRyuu;17973 said:

Jeez, I was wondering how you guys caught up so fast. I can't decide if you're lucky or now...you get to see the whole thing faster, but it's also over so quickly! Hmm...

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
I would like to have some of the Stuff.

Let´s see what happened so far:
-Piyomon showed up. Voiced by a woman, but not too feminine sounding, well fitting. They even called it a "him" several times. He also mentions sometimes that he is too fat. Oh my God, it´s like the Dubbers are processed by American Dubbers !
-Falcomon at first sounded horrible ( Like some guy who was kicked into the balls, or Tom Fahn. Yes, think of Tom Fahn speaking German ! ), but they improved his voice thanks to SFX.
-Mercurimon sounds quite Evil. Gotsumon fits him well.
They messed up some Levels, calling Mercurimon an Ultra ( which in a way is true if you base Ultra on the Japanese Ultimate, not the US one ) and Garudamon a Mega at some point.
-Masaru´s VA can scream, but it sounds more whiny than Angry. At the End of Epi 13 he also mentions that he doesn´t need RizeGreymon anymore, while in the Original he says that he ans RizeGreymon will protect everyone.
-Appears like they are sometimes totally making up the Analyzer.
-Megumi refers to the the Long Range Communication Equipment as a DigiCompass and DigiShocker, the former to track Mercurimon, the latter to shock him in cases he makes trouble ( yeah, as if this works )
RizeGreymon´s Attack´s are Dreifach Revolver ( Triple Revolver ) and Aufsteigender Zerstörer ( Rising Destroyer )
-They finally mananged to give SunFlowmon a proper voice.
-There is still inconsistence with Dog´s and Lizard´s Attacks.
-Peckmon is called Peckumon ( WTF ? )
-Jureimon stays Jureimon and is not called Cherrymon. He also says that he does not need allies, not that he does not want humans in his forest.
-Rara Screw is Lala Schraube ( more or less a correct translation, as is her "Nuss Feuer" )
-Ikuto talks proper instead of broken.
-Aquilamon´s and Garudamon´s Dub Attacks are different from the past.

Overall, I´m not too happy with the Dub ! It reminds me more of an US Dub than of how a German Dub is used to be.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
at least you don't get major cuts :p - you can't be pleased when it comes to dubs :p

Ingrimm

MugenSeiRyuu;18300 said:
Overall, I´m not too happy with the Dub !

Though everything you said was right, I'm actually still pleased with our dub...

Hey, Peckmon is called Pekkumon... Maybe we will get Yatagaramon, too! :D

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
I would like to have some of the Stuff.

Let´s see what happened so far:
-Piyomon showed up. Voiced by a woman, but not too feminine sounding, well fitting. They even called it a "him" several times. He also mentions sometimes that he is too fat. Oh my God, it´s like the Dubbers are processed by American Dubbers !
-Falcomon at first sounded horrible ( Like some guy who was kicked into the balls, or Tom Fahn. Yes, think of Tom Fahn speaking German ! ), but they improved his voice thanks to SFX.
-Mercurimon sounds quite Evil. Gotsumon fits him well.
They messed up some Levels, calling Mercurimon an Ultra ( which in a way is true if you base Ultra on the Japanese Ultimate, not the US one ) and Garudamon a Mega at some point.
-Masaru´s VA can scream, but it sounds more whiny than Angry. At the End of Epi 13 he also mentions that he doesn´t need RizeGreymon anymore, while in the Original he says that he ans RizeGreymon will protect everyone.
-Appears like they are sometimes totally making up the Analyzer.
-Megumi refers to the the Long Range Communication Equipment as a DigiCompass and DigiShocker, the former to track Mercurimon, the latter to shock him in cases he makes trouble ( yeah, as if this works )
RizeGreymon´s Attack´s are Dreifach Revolver ( Triple Revolver ) and Aufsteigender Zerstörer ( Rising Destroyer )
-They finally mananged to give SunFlowmon a proper voice.
-There is still inconsistence with Dog´s and Lizard´s Attacks.
-Peckmon is called Peckumon ( WTF ? )
-Jureimon stays Jureimon and is not called Cherrymon. He also says that he does not need allies, not that he does not want humans in his forest.
-Rara Screw is Lala Schraube ( more or less a correct translation, as is her "Nuss Feuer" )
-Ikuto talks proper instead of broken.
-Aquilamon´s and Garudamon´s Dub Attacks are different from the past.

Overall, I´m not too happy with the Dub ! It reminds me more of an US Dub than of how a German Dub is used to be.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Chances are.

Vande;18301 said:
at least you don't get major cuts :p - you can't be pleased when it comes to dubs :p

I would be pleased if it had the Quality of previous German Digimon Dubs.

So far , we didn´t get any cuts. They even showed the blood when Piyomon punched Masaru into the face.

So yes, it´s better than the US Dub, but not as good as previous Dubs. Especially not when they just make up stuff ( Garudamon´s wings are made of clay ? WTF ? ) instead of dubbing proper.
Let´s hope the Qulity improves, because I think that the last 3 Epsiodes we saw so far had horrible Dubs.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?

Ingrimm

I think we just don't get any cuts because of the lazyness of the producers... Like nobody wants to spend the money on it. But that's not actually a bad thing. ;)

I also don't see "Hirari" coming to Germany. :-(

Ingrimm

MugenSeiRyuu;18300 said:
Overall, I´m not too happy with the Dub !

Though everything you said was right, I'm actually still pleased with our dub...

Hey, Peckmon is called Pekkumon... Maybe we will get Yatagaramon, too! :D

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
True. The Intro was not updated with Rize, Lila and Mach yet.

Edit: Episode 15 aired. The legendary Epsiode in which Sunflowmon owns 7 Dokugumon !

While it is not totally perfect, and has some little changes like Little Yoshino saying that Nobody likes her and saying that Kuramon is a Stage 2 Digimon, it is quite close to the Original.
( No changes like Jureimon´s "I don´t need alleys" instead of "Go away you destructive humans" )
Touma´s VA pretty much grew into his role and was quite good for expressing his Emotions. Yoshino´s VA grows to her role aswell.
Raramon manages to sound less like Piyomon.

And guess what they started calling Yoshino !
Yoshi ? NOOOOOOOOO ! Yoshino !

So I´m quite pleased and hope that the Quality atleast stays that Level !

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Chances are.

Vande;18301 said:

I would be pleased if it had the Quality of previous German Digimon Dubs.

So far , we didn´t get any cuts. They even showed the blood when Piyomon punched Masaru into the face.

So yes, it´s better than the US Dub, but not as good as previous Dubs. Especially not when they just make up stuff ( Garudamon´s wings are made of clay ? WTF ? ) instead of dubbing proper.
Let´s hope the Qulity improves, because I think that the last 3 Epsiodes we saw so far had horrible Dubs.

Ingrimm

MugenSeiRyuu;18308 said:
Sounds great. Didn't watch it today so I'm looking forward to watch it on YouTube. :]

Ingrimm

I think we just don't get any cuts because of the lazyness of the producers... Like nobody wants to spend the money on it. But that's not actually a bad thing. ;)

I also don't see "Hirari" coming to Germany. :-(

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Okay, I wasn´t able to watch everything so far. But Dubs seemed to have improved.

Falcomon´s VA seems to be a Woman Now. Sounds a bit like Piyomon´s.

Ikuto speaks fluent.

Wanderes's Cape: Kap der Vagabunden ( Cape of Vagabonds )

MachGaogamon´s Attacks are
Winning Knuckle: Eisenhandschuh ( Iron Glove )
Howling Cannon: Heulende Kanone ( direct translation ) , Wolfsgeheul ( Wolf´s Howling, Someone thinks he is a Wolf )

Lilamon ( which is pronounced as Lilamon, similar to Lilymon, not Lailamon )has:
Marvel Shot: Rosenwunder ( Rosewonder )
Un Deux Pollen
Lila Shower: Lilienregen ( Lily Rain , someone thinks she is a Lily )
Lilac Dagger: Liliendegen ( Lily épée, they definately think she is a Lily ), Lila Degen
Beauty Slap: Blütenduft ( Flower smell. WTF? )

The Voice that Guides Yoshino to play the Piano isn´t Lilamon´s , but Yoshino´s Mother.

Gawappamon keeps DJ Shooter, but misses his "Yeah"

There is way too much use of Voice SFX.

Lilamon sounds like she is Raramon in Stereo/she is ripping in part every moment to reveal a small Birdramon.
I still say that Palmon´s VA fits better.

Gawappamon sounds like he is Gamera-sized.

The BioHybrids evolve via "Hyper Bio Digitation". Atleast they don´t say their names like the Frontier Kids did in the Dub.:rolleyes:

The BioHybrids retian their original names. Therefore we have Nanami, Ivan ( who retains his excellent taste in Women and his Monologues ) and Kouki who turn into BioCoatlmon, BioStegomon and BioThunderbirdmon

Qulinmon´s name is prounced Chirinmon. I think that´s actually an alternate translation.

Miki, Megumi and Hashiba keep their Original names aswell.

Same goes for Yatagaramon !

Returning VA:
Mercurimon is voiced by Leomon´s VA, you can hear that when there are now FX in a few Epis. I think it fits him.
Suguru is voiced by Gabumon´s VA.
Kurata is voiced by Adventure Cockatrimon, better known for his role as that Squid Guy from Spongebob. Actually a quite fitting voice, but he needs more emotions.
Ivan is voiced by the VA of Batou ( from Ghost in the Shell, he also voiced several other big and musculuar guys ), who resembles Ivan in appearence. Voiced Apocalymon in Adventure and Baihumon in Tamers.
Kouki is voiced by the Narrator of Adventure 02, Tamers and Frontier ( who also voiced adult Takeru )
Nanami is the only non-returner, but worked already with Masaru´s VA in Yu-Gi-Oh GX, where she voices some Girl named Alexis.

All the Actors improved so far, but Masaru´s still does not sound angry enough. He sounds more whiny.

They still say "Digisoul aufladen !"

The Noguchis, Suguru and Yushima aswell got their US Names. For once we can be happy that those names are not pronounced proper. Thanks to that I don´t have to think of Homer Simspon when looking at Yushima, but the greek Homer.

There is again some Double meaning:
Masaru and Ikuto argue about TVs during their trip to Ikuto´s parents. Masaru says that they have a big and a small one. Ikuto then says. "Du hast also einen Kleinen" ( So you have a small one ) and Masaru answers: "Sag das nochmal Mistkerl !" ( Say that again Dirtbag ! ), reacting as if Ikuto was talking about Masaru´s, well you can guess it.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
True. The Intro was not updated with Rize, Lila and Mach yet.

Edit: Episode 15 aired. The legendary Epsiode in which Sunflowmon owns 7 Dokugumon !

While it is not totally perfect, and has some little changes like Little Yoshino saying that Nobody likes her and saying that Kuramon is a Stage 2 Digimon, it is quite close to the Original.
( No changes like Jureimon´s "I don´t need alleys" instead of "Go away you destructive humans" )
Touma´s VA pretty much grew into his role and was quite good for expressing his Emotions. Yoshino´s VA grows to her role aswell.
Raramon manages to sound less like Piyomon.

And guess what they started calling Yoshino !
Yoshi ? NOOOOOOOOO ! Yoshino !

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
MugenSeiRyuu;22438 said:
Masaru and Ikuto argue about TVs during their trip to Ikuto´s parents. Masaru says that they have a big and a small one. Ikuto then says. "Du hast also einen Kleinen" ( So you have a small one ) and Masaru answers: "Sag das nochmal Mistkerl !" ( Say that again Dirtbag ! ), reacting as if Ikuto was talking about Masaru´s, well you can guess it.

ROFLMAO :D

Ingrimm

MugenSeiRyuu;18308 said:
Sounds great. Didn't watch it today so I'm looking forward to watch it on YouTube. :]

Nemomon

<b>Gaming Freak</b><br>Chip Library Evo
Still RTL2, right? Eh, i'm Your neighbour and two years ago i still have RTL2 but now i haven't :/

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Okay, I wasn´t able to watch everything so far. But Dubs seemed to have improved.

Falcomon´s VA seems to be a Woman Now. Sounds a bit like Piyomon´s.

Ikuto speaks fluent.

Wanderes's Cape: Kap der Vagabunden ( Cape of Vagabonds )

MachGaogamon´s Attacks are
Winning Knuckle: Eisenhandschuh ( Iron Glove )
Howling Cannon: Heulende Kanone ( direct translation ) , Wolfsgeheul ( Wolf´s Howling, Someone thinks he is a Wolf )

Lilamon ( which is pronounced as Lilamon, similar to Lilymon, not Lailamon )has:
Marvel Shot: Rosenwunder ( Rosewonder )
Un Deux Pollen
Lila Shower: Lilienregen ( Lily Rain , someone thinks she is a Lily )
Lilac Dagger: Liliendegen ( Lily épée, they definately think she is a Lily ), Lila Degen
Beauty Slap: Blütenduft ( Flower smell. WTF? )

The Voice that Guides Yoshino to play the Piano isn´t Lilamon´s , but Yoshino´s Mother.

Gawappamon keeps DJ Shooter, but misses his "Yeah"

There is way too much use of Voice SFX.

Lilamon sounds like she is Raramon in Stereo/she is ripping in part every moment to reveal a small Birdramon.
I still say that Palmon´s VA fits better.

Gawappamon sounds like he is Gamera-sized.

The BioHybrids evolve via "Hyper Bio Digitation". Atleast they don´t say their names like the Frontier Kids did in the Dub.:rolleyes:

The BioHybrids retian their original names. Therefore we have Nanami, Ivan ( who retains his excellent taste in Women and his Monologues ) and Kouki who turn into BioCoatlmon, BioStegomon and BioThunderbirdmon

Qulinmon´s name is prounced Chirinmon. I think that´s actually an alternate translation.

Miki, Megumi and Hashiba keep their Original names aswell.

Same goes for Yatagaramon !

Returning VA:
Mercurimon is voiced by Leomon´s VA, you can hear that when there are now FX in a few Epis. I think it fits him.
Suguru is voiced by Gabumon´s VA.
Kurata is voiced by Adventure Cockatrimon, better known for his role as that Squid Guy from Spongebob. Actually a quite fitting voice, but he needs more emotions.
Ivan is voiced by the VA of Batou ( from Ghost in the Shell, he also voiced several other big and musculuar guys ), who resembles Ivan in appearence. Voiced Apocalymon in Adventure and Baihumon in Tamers.
Kouki is voiced by the Narrator of Adventure 02, Tamers and Frontier ( who also voiced adult Takeru )
Nanami is the only non-returner, but worked already with Masaru´s VA in Yu-Gi-Oh GX, where she voices some Girl named Alexis.

All the Actors improved so far, but Masaru´s still does not sound angry enough. He sounds more whiny.

They still say "Digisoul aufladen !"

The Noguchis, Suguru and Yushima aswell got their US Names. For once we can be happy that those names are not pronounced proper. Thanks to that I don´t have to think of Homer Simspon when looking at Yushima, but the greek Homer.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Yes, it´s still RTL2.

Forgot something: ( such things only hapopen if you don´t update regular )

Agumon tends to call Masaru by his name ( or better, his Dubname ) from time to time. Masaru calls him Gelbfuss ( yellow foot )

They switch between Yoshi and Yoshino. She also says in 16 that she wants to become strong again, not stronger, like in the Original.

Gizmon is called Gizmon, not Gizumon, like in the US.

Touma is sometimes called Tom.

Masaru refers to Falcomon as Hühnchen ( Chicken )

Chika´s VA absolutely fails at being sarcastic. She sounds rather surprised when Ikuto and Falcomon speak in front of her for the first time.

When Lilamon evolves for the first time, Yoshino says that it is due to Raramon´s Wiegenleid ( Goofd Night Song ) rather than her song.

Raramon´s Attacks are:
Nuts Shot: Nussfeuer ( Nutsfire )
Sing a Song: La-Li-Lue
Rara Screw: Lala Schraube ( Direct translation )

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
MugenSeiRyuu;22438 said:

ROFLMAO :D

Nemomon

<b>Gaming Freak</b><br>Chip Library Evo
Still RTL2, right? Eh, i'm Your neighbour and two years ago i still have RTL2 but now i haven't :/

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Yes, it´s still RTL2.

Forgot something: ( such things only hapopen if you don´t update regular )

Agumon tends to call Masaru by his name ( or better, his Dubname ) from time to time. Masaru calls him Gelbfuss ( yellow foot )

They switch between Yoshi and Yoshino. She also says in 16 that she wants to become strong again, not stronger, like in the Original.

Gizmon is called Gizmon, not Gizumon, like in the US.

Touma is sometimes called Tom.

Masaru refers to Falcomon as Hühnchen ( Chicken )

Chika´s VA absolutely fails at being sarcastic. She sounds rather surprised when Ikuto and Falcomon speak in front of her for the first time.

When Lilamon evolves for the first time, Yoshino says that it is due to Raramon´s Wiegenleid ( Goofd Night Song ) rather than her song.

Raramon´s Attacks are:
Nuts Shot: Nussfeuer ( Nutsfire )
Sing a Song: La-Li-Lue
Rara Screw: Lala Schraube ( Direct translation )

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Might aswell. Didn´t really remmber the correct way.

celestial_sacred;22619 said:
Goofd Night Song? XD

Eh, I mean Good Night Song.

Okay, some more Updats !

Kouki is pronounced Ko-uki for some odd reason.

Yatagaramon´s Attacks:
Haguro ( same )
Mikafutsu no Kami: Energiegewitter (Energy Thunderstorm, that does not sound as goofy in German, I tell you )

Kudamon´s attack is Zerreissender Blitz (Rippingapart Lightning )

Solid Strike was called Schwerer Hieb ( Heavy Hit , as in punching someone )

BioThunderbirmon ( called BioThundermon today ) attacks with Gewittersturm ( would translate into Thunderstormstorm, another attack that does not sound good in English )

BioStegomon attacks with Nadelregen ( Needle Rain )

BioCoatlmon has Lähmendes Netz ( Paralyzing Net, yeah, I also wonder about those Dubbers at time )

The BioHybrids are said to be Digimon based on humans, not fused with Humans. I guess that´s a Script Error.

BantyoLeomon is , depending on who says his name , referred to as BantyoLeomon or BanchouLeomon.
Masaru calls him a Bandenchef ( Gangleader ), which is correct.
His Attack is "Blitz und Räuber Punch" ( Flash and Robber Punch )
His Voice is Familiar, but I can´t tell who it is due to the Dubbers using SFX again.

The Lifeforce of the Digimon is called Digi-Energie ( Digi-Energie )

The Majority of the Dub Quality is currently quite good, but some Name Changes give me a headache.

They also still are avoiding Yoshino´s catchphrase. Closest we got was "Eine Einzige Katastrophe " (Literally: one single catastrohe )

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Episode 29 !

The DigiSoul Dojo is referred to as a DigiSoul Trainingslager ( DigiSoul Training Camp ), while it was called a Dojo in the Preview.

During the Training, Yoshino actually says that she is bored ( as opposed to the Original, where she does not say it, but it was still clear )

Masaru´s VA still does not sound angry enough, the other humans sound great ( Not as great as the japanese VAs, but still quite good )

BioThunderbirmon was called BioThunderbirdmon as ipposed to Yesterday´s BioThundermon.

The Digivice Burst is still called Digivice Burst !

In order to evole to the Ultimate Level, they say "DigiSoul Aufladen ! Megaspannung !" ( "DigiSoul Charge ! Megavoltage !" Spannung could also translate into Suspense, but I think they mean the physical one here )

Agumon, Raramon and Gaomon still say "....digitiert zu...", which is as close as you can get to the Original when you use a Dub Term.

Rosemon´s name is unfortunately pronounced how you would pronounce it in English, not the way they are pronounced in the Original. In Addition to that, her Voice sucks. Which is quite normal if you uses Piyomon´s VA and some SFX to make her voice. She also sounds too young.
Again, I will say what I have said so often: I want Palmon´s VA !
"Rosemon ! Baby, you look great , but pelase keep your mouth shut !"

Attacks:
Rosemon
Roses Rapier was changed to Rosenfluch ( "Rosescurse" ), could also be Rosenflut ( Rosesflood ). It´s hard to understand Rosemon at times. Her VA and SFX don´t mix too well. Those Dub Names both give me a headache ! There is nothing wrong with saying Rapier in Germany, so I don´t know why that was changed.
Forbidden Temptation got a direct tranlation, "Verbotene Versuchung", which ofcourse would sound so much better with Palmon´s VA saying it.

ShineGreymon
Glorius Burst became Kraftexplosion ( Power Explosion/Burst )

MirageGaogamon
Full Moon Blaster became Vollmond Rakete ( Full Moon Missile )

The Holy Capital is called Gloreiche Stadt ( Glorious City ). Again, I don´t know why it´s not called "Heilige Stadt".

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
I agree that the SFX sound dodgy, but I need to catch up. i'm only up to 20, so I'd better get watchin'.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Might aswell. Didn´t really remmber the correct way.

celestial_sacred;22619 said:
Goofd Night Song? XD

Eh, I mean Good Night Song.

Okay, some more Updats !

Kouki is pronounced Ko-uki for some odd reason.

Yatagaramon´s Attacks:
Haguro ( same )
Mikafutsu no Kami: Energiegewitter (Energy Thunderstorm, that does not sound as goofy in German, I tell you )

Kudamon´s attack is Zerreissender Blitz (Rippingapart Lightning )

Solid Strike was called Schwerer Hieb ( Heavy Hit , as in punching someone )

BioThunderbirmon ( called BioThundermon today ) attacks with Gewittersturm ( would translate into Thunderstormstorm, another attack that does not sound good in English )

BioStegomon attacks with Nadelregen ( Needle Rain )

BioCoatlmon has Lähmendes Netz ( Paralyzing Net, yeah, I also wonder about those Dubbers at time )

The BioHybrids are said to be Digimon based on humans, not fused with Humans. I guess that´s a Script Error.

BantyoLeomon is , depending on who says his name , referred to as BantyoLeomon or BanchouLeomon.
Masaru calls him a Bandenchef ( Gangleader ), which is correct.
His Attack is "Blitz und Räuber Punch" ( Flash and Robber Punch )
His Voice is Familiar, but I can´t tell who it is due to the Dubbers using SFX again.

The Lifeforce of the Digimon is called Digi-Energie ( Digi-Energie )

The Majority of the Dub Quality is currently quite good, but some Name Changes give me a headache.

They also still are avoiding Yoshino´s catchphrase. Closest we got was "Eine Einzige Katastrophe " (Literally: one single catastrohe )

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Episode 30 ! Horrible Changes !

First of all: No second Opening ! Still the first one. Which ofcourse sucks ( no the OP, the fact that there is no second OP )

The little argueing is slightly different. Touma asks Masaru if he thinks that he is stupid. Yoshino is annoyed instead of saying that it is not the time now....

ElDoradimon keeps his name.

The BioHybrid Scenes are unchanged, but Kouki sounds more agressive in the Original, where he wants to craush Masaru instead of defeat him. Today that Team from the terrible German Naruto Dub seems to be unleashed on Savers, which is horrible.

Masaru , Yoshino and Touma sound less pissed than in the Original, but Baromon is clearly more outraged. He even calls the Humans Monsters. ( not in the sense that Digimon are monsters )

While Baromon says in the Original, that he does not want to execute the Savers Digimon, here he says that he does not want to punish them. Which ofcourse makes no sense.

Execution was changed to Punishment Ceremony. ( Oh God ! They must indeed use that Team from the Naruto Dub !!!!!! )

While Touma in the Original wishes for a Lawyer, he here talks about not having the number of his lawyer. Which makes no sense afterall.

Baromon calls Yushima dangerous. Yushima talks really sad about the others being caught.

Baromon talks about starting the Game.
Pumpmon talks about Humans wishing for the Digimon to not exist, while in the Original he talks about how Humans squished them like insects.
Baromon talks about the Savers Digimon no longe being bale to stay with him if the keep on siding with humans.( Which ofcourse means getting executed in the original )

They also tried to be funny: When Yoshino removes her Jacket, she asks Cerberumon if he speaks spanisn and says "Ole !"

In the Flashback they talk about ElDoradimon nearly giving up, not about to die.

Yushima wants Touma to call him Homer instead of Yushima. ( not like in the original where it should be Yushima instead of Comamnder )

Yggdrasil is pronounced as Iggdrasil.

Touma himself says that he is jealous.

New Attack Names:

Rosemon:
Thorn Whip = Dornenpeitsche ( Direct Translation )
I still can´t make out if Roses Rapier is Rosenfluch or Rosenflut.

MirageGaogamon:
Double Crescent Mirage = Doppelte Mondsichel ( Double Crescent )
Gale Claw = Sturm Klaue ( Direct Translation )

Falcomon:
Ochitake Otoshi = Ochitaka Hagel ( Ochitaka Hail )

The Preview for the next Episode is missing this time. Perhaps in order to get more time for Commercials,crap like the PokitoMagazine, the 4Kids Dub of YGO GX and the aforementioned horrible Naruto Dub, whose Dub Team seems also have to edited the Dialogue of this Epsiode , while it is still uncut.

This Episode is a Lowpoint in the German Savers Dub ! Poor ! Atleast it is uncut and graphically unedited. Unlike what will happen to this Episode in the the US Dub.