"Data Squad" - German Dub!

Agunimon

This was the first time confirmed at 14 july 2007 in Germany, the date when it come was confirmed in september 07 and now friday, it begins^^

The German Dub has japanese backgroundmusic and a original translation (seems to be)

(ok, I hope this is right XD *bad in english is*)

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
I really hop it doesn´t end like the Naruto Dub. That one was fucked up

Fun Facts:
Masaru´s German Voice Actor seems to be the same as Judai Yuki´s. But Judaí´s Japanese VA KENN voices Kouki in the Original.
Yoshino´s VA also voices Ducky in the German version of the Land before Time Movies. Ducky lives toghether with a Stegosaurus, but Yoshino´s Rival Ivan turns into a Stegosaurus Digimon !

Ingrimm

I was just zapping today when I saw it on TV! Three days before it begins... I'm so happy I didn't miss it. Will it be shown daily or just every Friday?:confused:

Agunimon

monday - friday, 5 times in the week, so it ends befor the US. version

...it's strange, we have 24 episode titels & descriptions from the rtl2 pokito site but no info about Digisoul/DNA Soul or maybe something other in the german version

Ingrimm

Agunimon;16722 said:
monday - friday, 5 times in the week, so it ends befor the US. version

...it's strange, we have 24 episode titels & descriptions from the rtl2 pokito site but no info about Digisoul/DNA Soul or maybe something other in the german version

That makes waiting for the premiere even more interesting. Probably the largest part of the production is finished by now... :]

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Say what you want, but Yui Aragaki´s Performance as Yoshino was way more convincing that her German VA´s one. And that´s with having way less Experience.

Tcatomon

Boom de yada boom de yada
Do people who speak German ever pause for breath? o____o;; Granted I have little knowledge of the language... this is the first time I've heard anything where the people speaking don't sound really... angry. XD;; Normally - to me anyway - German sounds like such a mad language.

The dub doesn't sound too bad, but then I have no idea what they're saying aside from what I remember from the japanese. lol

Zelsius

<b>Egosexual</b>
MugenSeiRyuu;16704 said:
Yoshino´s VA also voices Ducky in the German version of the Land before Time Movies.

Oh God. I did so laugh.
Now I guess I'll have to watch at least an episode after all.

Yay for RTL2's random changes of plans.

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
MugenSeiRyuu said:
Say what you want, but Yui Aragaki´s Performance as Yoshino was way more convincing that her German VA´s one. And that´s with having way less Experience.
Mugen, we all love Yui. You don't have to defend her to us. We're not the ones who kept her off the Savers Best album!

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
MugenSeiRyuu;16704 said:
Masaru´s German Voice Actor seems to be the same as Judai Yuki´s. But Judaí´s Japanese VA KENN voices Kouki in the Original.

Wait, what? KENN voiced Kouki? I have to watch that again...wow.

Can't wait for german dub, love the songs.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
If this was still a few years agao, it would be uncut for sure. But RTL2´s current Anime Politics scare me.

Johnzaloog;16762 said:
Wait, what? KENN voiced Kouki? I have to watch that again...wow.

You did´t know ?

PrimoPiccolo;16755 said:
Mugen, we all love Yui. You don't have to defend her to us. We're not the ones who kept her off the Savers Best album!

Ah right, it was WTW where they bitched her. ( But I think some people here did that aswell ) The Japanese Fans actually seemed fine with her Voice.
And read my sign ! It´s even more a sin after I heard her singing.

Anyways, in context of the German Version, I´m not convinced of her VA´s Abilities yet.

Tcatomon;16731 said:
Do people who speak German ever pause for breath? o____o;; Granted I have little knowledge of the language... this is the first time I've heard anything where the people speaking don't sound really... angry. XD;; Normally - to me anyway - German sounds like such a mad language.

We sound angry ? LOL ! You know, judging by that Video, Masaru´s German VA should have a problem sounding angry.

Let´s hope that series atleast brings some Merchandise.

Ingrimm

MugenSeiRyuu;16765 said:
If this was still a few years agao, it would be uncut for sure. But RTL2´s current Anime Politics scare me.

Hm... As long as they keep BomberNanimon... :(

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
well you can see on my site what has been cut so far (well minus epi 9 i aint done the shots yet)...

Yoshino's orignal voice was great!

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Vande;16767 said:
well you can see on my site what has been cut so far (well minus epi 9 i aint done the shots yet)

Let´s hope you´ll never get something from the German Version.

Vande;16767 said:
Yoshino's orignal voice was great!

So true.

Ingrimm;16766 said:
Hm... As long as they keep BomberNanimon... :(

I don´t think they edited out bombs so far. But if they keep BomberNanimon ans will call him Citramon, based on US Names, I´ll laugh.

celestial_sacred

Hey! I too like Yoshino's voice!!! I wanna hear Yui sing as Yoshino!!! >_<

I just watched that 3 minute video on YouTube. Aww... They used the US dub names.. I have to say that Sampson's dub voice is a bit.. weird.. Kudamon lacks the "evil grin". >_> I think Marcus will have problems expressing his anger!

And wow. They speak without a pause.

This is my first watching the German dub and did I hear they pronounce Digimon with the "gi" rhyming with bee? Di"ghee"mon. XD Sorry.

As an overall, it really is better than my country's dub though. :confused: