"Data Squad" - German Dub!

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Episode 29 !

The DigiSoul Dojo is referred to as a DigiSoul Trainingslager ( DigiSoul Training Camp ), while it was called a Dojo in the Preview.

During the Training, Yoshino actually says that she is bored ( as opposed to the Original, where she does not say it, but it was still clear )

Masaru´s VA still does not sound angry enough, the other humans sound great ( Not as great as the japanese VAs, but still quite good )

BioThunderbirmon was called BioThunderbirdmon as ipposed to Yesterday´s BioThundermon.

The Digivice Burst is still called Digivice Burst !

In order to evole to the Ultimate Level, they say "DigiSoul Aufladen ! Megaspannung !" ( "DigiSoul Charge ! Megavoltage !" Spannung could also translate into Suspense, but I think they mean the physical one here )

Agumon, Raramon and Gaomon still say "....digitiert zu...", which is as close as you can get to the Original when you use a Dub Term.

Rosemon´s name is unfortunately pronounced how you would pronounce it in English, not the way they are pronounced in the Original. In Addition to that, her Voice sucks. Which is quite normal if you uses Piyomon´s VA and some SFX to make her voice. She also sounds too young.
Again, I will say what I have said so often: I want Palmon´s VA !
"Rosemon ! Baby, you look great , but pelase keep your mouth shut !"

Attacks:
Rosemon
Roses Rapier was changed to Rosenfluch ( "Rosescurse" ), could also be Rosenflut ( Rosesflood ). It´s hard to understand Rosemon at times. Her VA and SFX don´t mix too well. Those Dub Names both give me a headache ! There is nothing wrong with saying Rapier in Germany, so I don´t know why that was changed.
Forbidden Temptation got a direct tranlation, "Verbotene Versuchung", which ofcourse would sound so much better with Palmon´s VA saying it.

ShineGreymon
Glorius Burst became Kraftexplosion ( Power Explosion/Burst )

MirageGaogamon
Full Moon Blaster became Vollmond Rakete ( Full Moon Missile )

The Holy Capital is called Gloreiche Stadt ( Glorious City ). Again, I don´t know why it´s not called "Heilige Stadt".

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
Sorry for the revival of this thread but I thought it needs it, episode 45 had Hirari in german and it was fantastic, I have MOST of the lyrics:

"Streck deine Flügel in den Wind und wir werden tanzen in den Wolken, bis wir im Land der Wunder sind. Wir werden Himmelsstürmer sein, und für uns ist der Regenbogen,
nur das Tor zum Sonnenschein
? zum Leben lernen
ich trage dich und
die Zukunft liegt in den Sternen
Und wir steigen mit dem Wind
auf unseren Himmelsreitern
Also warte ich bestimmt
ich werde dein Begleiter sein.
Diese Reise hört nicht auf
sie führt uns immer weiter.
Wenn der neue Tag beginnt.
Wir werden Wolkenreiter sein.

If I had the rest, I would edit it but there you go (Can't wait for it on mp3), this scene I find much more dramatic than its japanese counterpart, Touma's and Yoshino's screams sounded much more realistic, and when Masaru punched suguru's face he shouted "Anschuldigung, aber es muss sein" (sorry, but it must be) and it just seemed so much more...dramatic (must find a thesaurus)

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
I agree that the SFX sound dodgy, but I need to catch up. i'm only up to 20, so I'd better get watchin'.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Episode 30 ! Horrible Changes !

First of all: No second Opening ! Still the first one. Which ofcourse sucks ( no the OP, the fact that there is no second OP )

The little argueing is slightly different. Touma asks Masaru if he thinks that he is stupid. Yoshino is annoyed instead of saying that it is not the time now....

ElDoradimon keeps his name.

The BioHybrid Scenes are unchanged, but Kouki sounds more agressive in the Original, where he wants to craush Masaru instead of defeat him. Today that Team from the terrible German Naruto Dub seems to be unleashed on Savers, which is horrible.

Masaru , Yoshino and Touma sound less pissed than in the Original, but Baromon is clearly more outraged. He even calls the Humans Monsters. ( not in the sense that Digimon are monsters )

While Baromon says in the Original, that he does not want to execute the Savers Digimon, here he says that he does not want to punish them. Which ofcourse makes no sense.

Execution was changed to Punishment Ceremony. ( Oh God ! They must indeed use that Team from the Naruto Dub !!!!!! )

While Touma in the Original wishes for a Lawyer, he here talks about not having the number of his lawyer. Which makes no sense afterall.

Baromon calls Yushima dangerous. Yushima talks really sad about the others being caught.

Baromon talks about starting the Game.
Pumpmon talks about Humans wishing for the Digimon to not exist, while in the Original he talks about how Humans squished them like insects.
Baromon talks about the Savers Digimon no longe being bale to stay with him if the keep on siding with humans.( Which ofcourse means getting executed in the original )

They also tried to be funny: When Yoshino removes her Jacket, she asks Cerberumon if he speaks spanisn and says "Ole !"

In the Flashback they talk about ElDoradimon nearly giving up, not about to die.

Yushima wants Touma to call him Homer instead of Yushima. ( not like in the original where it should be Yushima instead of Comamnder )

Yggdrasil is pronounced as Iggdrasil.

Touma himself says that he is jealous.

New Attack Names:

Rosemon:
Thorn Whip = Dornenpeitsche ( Direct Translation )
I still can´t make out if Roses Rapier is Rosenfluch or Rosenflut.

MirageGaogamon:
Double Crescent Mirage = Doppelte Mondsichel ( Double Crescent )
Gale Claw = Sturm Klaue ( Direct Translation )

Falcomon:
Ochitake Otoshi = Ochitaka Hagel ( Ochitaka Hail )

The Preview for the next Episode is missing this time. Perhaps in order to get more time for Commercials,crap like the PokitoMagazine, the 4Kids Dub of YGO GX and the aforementioned horrible Naruto Dub, whose Dub Team seems also have to edited the Dialogue of this Epsiode , while it is still uncut.

This Episode is a Lowpoint in the German Savers Dub ! Poor ! Atleast it is uncut and graphically unedited. Unlike what will happen to this Episode in the the US Dub.

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
goodie (this may be spam, but I didn't want Mugen to have to break rules by double posting, aren't I nice, lol?)

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
Sorry for the revival of this thread but I thought it needs it, episode 45 had Hirari in german and it was fantastic, I have MOST of the lyrics:

"Streck deine Flügel in den Wind und wir werden tanzen in den Wolken, bis wir im Land der Wunder sind. Wir werden Himmelsstürmer sein, und für uns ist der Regenbogen,
nur das Tor zum Sonnenschein
? zum Leben lernen
ich trage dich und
die Zukunft liegt in den Sternen
Und wir steigen mit dem Wind
auf unseren Himmelsreitern
Also warte ich bestimmt
ich werde dein Begleiter sein.
Diese Reise hört nicht auf
sie führt uns immer weiter.
Wenn der neue Tag beginnt.
Wir werden Wolkenreiter sein.

If I had the rest, I would edit it but there you go (Can't wait for it on mp3), this scene I find much more dramatic than its japanese counterpart, Touma's and Yoshino's screams sounded much more realistic, and when Masaru punched suguru's face he shouted "Anschuldigung, aber es muss sein" (sorry, but it must be) and it just seemed so much more...dramatic (must find a thesaurus)

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
that's one way of doing it :D

Mugen, can you compile a full list of cuts/changes at the end of the german series for me please?

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
goodie (this may be spam, but I didn't want Mugen to have to break rules by double posting, aren't I nice, lol?)

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
that's one way of doing it :D

Mugen, can you compile a full list of cuts/changes at the end of the german series for me please?