Yatagaramon > Crowmon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
celestial_sacred;17924 said:
But I think it's still better than Ostrichmon... >_>
I only brought up Peckmon to go against people who might say "Well if you have a problem with the 'boringness' of Crowmon, why aren't you complaining about Peckmon" with which I say Peckmon itself was a boring digimon. So it wouldn't matter that Peckmon is a boring name.

Ostrichmon would be just too ridiculous. I like Emumon better. (Unless there's an emu mon already, then it sucks ;-; )

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
LOL ! But they could ofcourse still claim that Emumon sounds too much like Emomon.

*in order to not have this Thread closes just ignores a certain fairy, who doesn´t understand at all *

PrimoPiccolo;17913 said:
LOL

True, Savers really screwed up Peckmon. My assumption was always so NEXT would have at least one Digimon to brag about by comparison.

Right, I mean lock at all the Ninja-stuff Peckmon did in Next. Shadow Clones, Substitutes....

Anyways, the Name Crowmon is clearly inferior to the original name of Yatagaramon and they really messed up this one again. Especially regarding the fact that they already have called him by his true name ( or atleast in a name resembling his true name ) in several other media released in the US.

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
MugenSeiRyuu;17938 said:
LOL ! But they could ofcourse still claim that Emumon sounds too much like Emomon.

Heh heh, can you imagine this big ostrich thing cutting itself? XD
*in order to not have this Thread closes just ignores a certain fairy, who doesn´t understand at all *
She already said she was done, so that was unnecisarry.

Right, I mean lock at all the Ninja-stuff Peckmon did in Next. Shadow Clones, Substitutes....

SEXY BIRD JUTSU!

Anyways, the Name Crowmon is clearly inferior to the original name of Yatagaramon and they really messed up this one again. Especially regarding the fact that they already have called him by his true name ( or atleast in a name resembling his true name ) in several other media released in the US.
Psh, that never stops them Chuchidarumon, Kurisarimon, Endigomon, Raramon, Shogunmon, MetalKoromon being a Rookie, I could go on. ;p

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Hagaren Gao;17965 said:
Heh heh, can you imagine this big ostrich thing cutting itself? XD

Regarding that he is full of Ninja Weapons, that will get extra cutty.

Hagaren Gao;17965 said:
She already said she was done, so that was unnecisarry.

Had to finsih it. For once, I wanted to have the last word !

Hagaren Gao;17965 said:
SEXY BIRD JUTSU!

Would that mean he turns into a naked Shutumon ?

Gaomon: Dirty Tricks like that won´t work on my Master ! Right, Master ?
Touma: Eh.....
Gaomon: Maaaaasssssteeeeer ! Why is your nose bleeding ?

Hagaren Gao;17965 said:
Psh, that never stops them Chuchidarumon, Kurisarimon, Endigomon, Raramon, Shogunmon, MetalKoromon being a Rookie, I could go on. ;p

Don´t forget IceLeomon and LoadKnightmon !

jadenik

MugenSeiRyuu;17974 said:

Yes indeed, Rhodoknight/lordkinght/crusadermon>loadknightmon, I would have prefered if it was actually lordknightmon. Also, lalamon>raramon.

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
MugenSeiRyuu;17974 said:

Emumon: Keenan help be wout here! I can't slit my wings because I don't have hands! ;_;
Keenan: Er....

Meh. Fair enough.

Gaomon: Don't you love me anymore?!

Agumon and Lalamon: ..........

*How* did I forget LoadKnightmon?

Becarefull of typos with LoadKnightmon. I just typed it 'LoafKnightmon'...

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Hagaren Gao;17977 said:
Gaomon: Don't you love me anymore?!

Agumon and Lalamon: ..........

Totally forgot about that part.

jadenik;17976 said:
Also, lalamon>raramon.

True. In "Digimon World DS" her name was Raramon, while in later Staff and the Anime it was Lalamon. With both making sense due to the Double Meaning of her name. ( Like RhodoKnightmon/LordKnightmon )

Didn´t Frontier also label Bakumon by his original name instead of Tapirmon. Oh and the names in Digimon World Dusk & Dawn are seriously messed up aswell.
BTW: I think they actually named Yatagaramon Yatagaramon in that one, not Yatakaramon.

jadenik

MugenSeiRyuu;17980 said:
Totally forgot about that part.

True. In "Digimon World DS" her name was Raramon, while in later Staff and the Anime it was Lalamon. With both making sense due to the Double Meaning of her name. ( Like RhodoKnightmon/LordKnightmon )

Didn´t Frontier also label Bakumon by his original name instead of Tapirmon. Oh and the names in Digimon World Dusk & Dawn are seriously messed up aswell.
BTW: I think they actually named Yatagaramon Yatagaramon in that one, not Yatakaramon.

Yatakaramon?

GordoBaggins

Aurumon and Brimpmon are the ones that peeve me the most.

When you translate stuff into crap like that, you have to wonder if the translators even see a picture of the Digimon before they romanize it and stick it on a card...

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
As this has now gone off topic and covered just about everything i'm gonna lock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.