Who killed Pages this time? ... [you] did!

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
Yup. I thought a male nurse was coming in to do rounds or whatever you call it. It was dark, as it was very early in the morning. I also wasn't wearing my glasses. A closer glance I could see that he was a patient. He just pushed me over mumbling something in a quiet voice and curled up on my bed and started snoring. I tried to wake him with no luck. I pushed the button for the nurse and she was shocked. She called in some others and they woke him up and took him out.

He still seemed disoriented at that point.

Turns out he was drunk. The previous night, he was brought in for drinking too much alcohol. My assumption is that maybe he went to the restroom and mistook my room for his. I also made the assumption that he thought he was at home and married given how he hopped into my bed. Even out of it, if you're not used of sharing sleeping quarters, you'll probably react to a person in your bed.

I have a private room, so I have my own bathroom. The room that holds like 6 people doesn't, which is why I'm assuming he made a restroom trip and forgot that he was in a hospital.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
O___________________o;;;;

Well at least he didn't sleep in your bed with a malicious intent. Just a drunk one.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
actually before i conk out, i just realized that reborn ended like 2 years ago. o______________o

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
Note to self: Acquire coconut flour and test the effect of making almond meal finer on cakes and bread.

Last edited:

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
However, the issue is most of the recipes involving them on the internet are overshadowed by Paleo/Grainless results. These are useless to me as I want to figure out combinations of gluten free grains and almond/coconut that taste alright and retain moisture so the bread and cake I make don't dry up after a single day.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
So I need to experiment with combinations, especially since almond meal is really really efficient in this regard, but makes the dough far too heavy.