Who killed Pages this time? ... [you] did!

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Gonna dump it in a PM since onkei shared it with me privately. I guess whoever wants it can just ask to be added to the PM?

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
I watched only the live singing part... Miyazaki's sound kinda different, Wada still the same but he forgot the lyrics. XD

Futamaru

Staff member
Wada couldn't get to the "tsubasa" pitch... And he seems like straining himself to sing... Probably due to his long hiatus...

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Wada couldn't get to the "tsubasa" pitch... And he seems like straining himself to sing... Probably due to his long hiatus...
His multiple hiatuses due to throat problems isn't good.

I mean you can tell his voice seriously changed between the original Butterfly, and the Strong Version released when he came back for Xros Wars. And then he went on hiatus after that again until now.

I was surprised how high his voice normally is, but yeah, he sounded out of breath and really strained to sing.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
I watched only the live singing part... Miyazaki's sound kinda different, Wada still the same but he forgot the lyrics. XD
Miyazaki does more composing and stuff than singing. If you look at his works on his website, he primarily composes. The only songs he sung were Digimon ones. o____________o;

But he does sound different, but he also can't hold a mic properly.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Oh I am missing all the recent Digimon CDs... since like We are Xros Heart...

Futamaru

Staff member
His multiple hiatuses due to throat problems isn't good.

I mean you can tell his voice seriously changed between the original Butterfly, and the Strong Version released when he came back for Xros Wars. And then he went on hiatus after that again until now.

I was surprised how high his voice normally is, but yeah, he sounded out of breath and really strained to sing.
He did sing for Frontier.

Futamaru

Staff member
Didn't notice the change. Probably because he purposely make the "rock" style when singing the strong version