Who killed Pages this time? ... [you] did!

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Oz from Pandora Hearts and Meliodas from Seven Deadly Sins... I'm on episode 13 and this entire time I've been trying to place where I saw Meliodas from... They look so alike o_o

suikun245

'Gumi's Test Account
I went to bed at 5:30AM... Then got up at 10:30 to go to the labs to work on a project till 5:30PM. Then take a break until 8PM in which I went back to the ME building to work on another project that's due tomorrow.

Fuck this.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
I've been officially diagnosed with severe obstructive sleep apnea. Waiting on doctor to go over my sleep study to get me my CPAP shit. Though the nurse technician people at hospital made it sound like CPAP might not be "strong enough" to help me and I may have to look at "other options". When I first met with the doctor she told me I might have to cut holes in my throat. Hopefully that's not what they meant o_o

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Fun part is, my insurance completely changes on January 1st and I don't think any of my current doctors treating me for depression, social anxiety, sleep apnea, etc. are going to be my doctors anymore. Gonna have to meet new people when I already hate doctors as it is... FML ;-;

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Oh well... At least I'm finally getting treated for problems I've had for more than half my life...

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Oh, and it's funny. People have been telling me for years I'm full of shit when I say my IQ used to be higher. It's been confirmed that sleep disruption issues can effect cognitive abilities, especially during childhood. I've had (obviously no way to 'prove it', but given what I know now I can safely say it with almost certainty) it since I was 9-10.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
It makes me kind-a sad... I used to be able to memorize a lot of shit. Now I have to re-learn how to do things all the time, even simple shit. When I was a kid I was learning HTML and PHP (well, I knew HTML and was poking at PHP) -- Now I barely remember anything 'cept basic text formatting and break lines... I wish I could go back in time, get to a doctor, fix my shit, and tell myself to learn java ;x

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Oh... and tell myself to avoid both my relationships o_o... I'd be living on my own with way less debt than I have now, and I'd be a lot healthier >_>

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Weird how much people coming into or out of your life can change entire outcomes of your life o_o

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Rambling on... Insomnia left me bored, eyes hurt too bad to continue watching anime...

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Ooh, new episode of Jekyll & Hyde from last night though... Guess I'll watch that and hopefully fall asleep <3

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Tomorrow I should be getting my new server deployed \o/ So need to sleep so I can be energetic/productive. I got money for xmas and I'm hoping to get more from grandpa and or dad/step mom to renew it for a month or 2, by which time I HOPEFULLY will have disability coming in. If not, hopefully I can find some kind of part time job to at least cover the $56/month. I've almost opened a couple MC servers in the past but friends bailed on me or I lost interest due to self doubt and shit. This time I got friends helping me build stuff, come up with ideas, etc. Really wanna get shit started if I secure funding. If not, just gonna get everything set-up so I can just upload, extract, update plugins, and go when I finally do has money...

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Though friends also claimed to wanna help financially... So even if I don't find income, might be able to open anyway if they cover a couple months. If still no disability if that does happen, I'll say fuck it and find a job for sure.