Who killed Pages this time? ... [you] did!

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
*assumed that a lot of the stuff from relationships in media was highly fantasized and didn't use them as any basis for relationship expectations*

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Also, just generally communicating about everything I am unsure of or confused by seems to generally be working for everything.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Actually, maintaining good communication in all aspects of everything seems to be the general trick to the whole thing.

suikun245

'Gumi's Test Account
Eh?
Do you mean more consistent in bad artwork? XD
Er, more consistent in art style, be it good or bad.

'cause Xros Wars, regardless of how good or bad the styles were, had a problem where different scenes had varying qualities and styles.

Young Hunters, whatever you may interpret the style as, did a slightly better job of consistency.

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member

'cause Xros Wars, regardless of how good or bad the styles were, had a problem where different scenes had varying qualities and styles.

Young Hunters, whatever you may interpret the style as, did a slightly better job of consistency.
Am I old or what? What I can recall is the other way round...

Kaitou_Yahiko

*Poke*
Staff member
That Girl With the Hair

Yeah, it was kinda jarring when the scenes were pretty standard, and then suddenly the quality jumps, or drops. And you're like "...What?"

suikun245

'Gumi's Test Account
Yeah, it was kinda jarring when the scenes were pretty standard, and then suddenly the quality jumps, or drops. And you're like "...What?"
Yeah. That's what bothered me about Xros Wars.

Young Hunters didn't have that as much as Xros Wars did. Especially in the second half of Xros Wars. Quality was a roller coaster.