Who killed Pages this time? ... [you] did!

Kaitou_Yahiko

*Poke*
Staff member
That Girl With the Hair
I never watched all of Xross Wars either... Got like... 4 episodes in and was like "k.. .this isn't Digimon. This is Pokemon meets Voltron meets Powerpuff Girls... kbai." and gave up on it ;x
I watched all of Xros Wars, but once it got to Young Hunters (I think that was the title) I stopped.

suikun245

'Gumi's Test Account
I watched all of Xros Wars, but once it got to Young Hunters (I think that was the title) I stopped.
Eh. Is it weird that I think Young Hunters was really fun to rewatch? Like individual episodes were hilarious to rewatch. But at the same time, that shows that there really isn't much plot or development, when individual episodes are good one-off rewatches.

Kaitou_Yahiko

*Poke*
Staff member
That Girl With the Hair
Eh. Is it weird that I think Young Hunters was really fun to rewatch? Like individual episodes were hilarious to rewatch. But at the same time, that shows that there really isn't much plot or development, when individual episodes are good one-off rewatches.
That is kinda... weird.

suikun245

'Gumi's Test Account
Yeah. So it was like shit as a Digimon series, which values a lot of plot development.

But it worked... for... some weekly monster show.

suikun245

'Gumi's Test Account
Like it was harder for me to watch random episodes of Xros Wars, because there was more development in that than Young Hunters. Young Hunters... I just like... yeah.

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
Kaitou made a good decision...

suikun245

'Gumi's Test Account
WAtching a rip of the livestream...

Apparently Miyazaki Ayumi has an album coming out soon? In November...?

Also, the tri versions of the OP, insert, and ED will come out on Nomvember 25th??