Who killed Pages this time? ... [you] did!

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
I should be up around 7-9, since my meds issue has been sorted now (don't remember if I mentioned anything about that before....).

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
So... Disability FINALLY started investigating my case for the first time ever (in past they basically just said "nah, you're not disabled despite being suicidal, depressed, social anxiety, morbidly obese, falling arches, self-harm issues, back problems, listgoesonbutidontwanttoramble) only to drop my case because I'm working full time. I'M NOT FULL TIME. I'm part time, and job keeps over-scheduling me. I've asked repeatedly for them to cut my hours. I called in twice last week because I couldn't fucking walk (sorry for the f-bomb) literally, I slept 12 hours and even then I couldn't get up til the next day... So... yeah... Because I need a job to keep from being homeless/starving to death, apparently I lost my chance of getting help. I know it's to weed out people who try to abuse the system, but, this alone, if I was in a depressive/suicidal mindset, would be enough to make me want to go through with it. Depression, hopelessness, and being told you can't get help because you're not pathetic enough? It's like... wow ;/

ANYWAY, grats on the relationship stuff blade, hope it works out for you ;)

I'm moving in with my 'other half' sometime in August/September. Still not sure where, trying to find an affordable rent/cost of living/etc. place ;x Crazy it's only 6-8 weeks-ish away. ;o

O snap, time got away from me reading things / posting. Gotta leave for work in 15 mins. *runs away*
Stay strong and don't think too much. Hope all turns out well for you.

Futamaru

Staff member
Earthquake is so new to us to the extent that certain people are taking a spiritual view on this...

Futamaru

Staff member
They claimed that the action enraged the guardian deities of the mountain and triggered the quake...

Futamaru

Staff member
It caused a fuss... A few of the tourists who were caught wre charged for public indecency

Futamaru

Staff member
And local tribe elders demanded them to pay 10 sacrificial buffaloes to quench the anger of the gods.

Futamaru

Staff member
The quake killed a dozen of Singaporean kids (grade school children) on an adventure trip. :(

Futamaru

Staff member
Back to the court case, public indecency is considered criminal case (?) and charged by public prosecutor (?). I don't think the local's demands are given a f***.