Who killed Pages this time? ... [you] did!

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
Holy hell, Team Flare is so much more aggressive in PokeSpe than they are in the games

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
X only has 1 badge and they've already met/been attacked by all of the Scientists

Lige

Loves Being Poked
So... Disability FINALLY started investigating my case for the first time ever (in past they basically just said "nah, you're not disabled despite being suicidal, depressed, social anxiety, morbidly obese, falling arches, self-harm issues, back problems, listgoesonbutidontwanttoramble) only to drop my case because I'm working full time. I'M NOT FULL TIME. I'm part time, and job keeps over-scheduling me. I've asked repeatedly for them to cut my hours. I called in twice last week because I couldn't fucking walk (sorry for the f-bomb) literally, I slept 12 hours and even then I couldn't get up til the next day... So... yeah... Because I need a job to keep from being homeless/starving to death, apparently I lost my chance of getting help. I know it's to weed out people who try to abuse the system, but, this alone, if I was in a depressive/suicidal mindset, would be enough to make me want to go through with it. Depression, hopelessness, and being told you can't get help because you're not pathetic enough? It's like... wow ;/

ANYWAY, grats on the relationship stuff blade, hope it works out for you ;)

I'm moving in with my 'other half' sometime in August/September. Still not sure where, trying to find an affordable rent/cost of living/etc. place ;x Crazy it's only 6-8 weeks-ish away. ;o

O snap, time got away from me reading things / posting. Gotta leave for work in 15 mins. *runs away*

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
So... Disability FINALLY started investigating my case for the first time ever (in past they basically just said "nah, you're not disabled despite being suicidal, depressed, social anxiety, morbidly obese, falling arches, self-harm issues, back problems, listgoesonbutidontwanttoramble) only to drop my case because I'm working full time. I'M NOT FULL TIME. I'm part time, and job keeps over-scheduling me. I've asked repeatedly for them to cut my hours. I called in twice last week because I couldn't fucking walk (sorry for the f-bomb) literally, I slept 12 hours and even then I couldn't get up til the next day... So... yeah... Because I need a job to keep from being homeless/starving to death, apparently I lost my chance of getting help. I know it's to weed out people who try to abuse the system, but, this alone, if I was in a depressive/suicidal mindset, would be enough to make me want to go through with it. Depression, hopelessness, and being told you can't get help because you're not pathetic enough? It's like... wow ;/

I'm moving in with my 'other half' sometime in August/September. Still not sure where, trying to find an affordable rent/cost of living/etc. place ;x Crazy it's only 6-8 weeks-ish away. ;o

O snap, time got away from me reading things / posting. Gotta leave for work in 15 mins. *runs away*
Thanks , hope everything gets better for you. I wish you luck.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
Speaking of that, I am gonna be spending the weekend at their place, which should be nice.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING

Shitty as life gets, I hope things turn for the better for you, Lige.