Who killed Pages this time? ... [you] did!

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
I beat Fire Emblem Awakening and Sands of Destruction while I was gone.

Fucking 3DS has crap batteries. I beat Sands of Destruction on two and a half charges. Fire Emblem I was like 80% done when I left (I was on like Chapter 20 or something; I also beat all the paralogues and grinded a bit before I beat Endgame but whatevs). And had to charge it twice while there, so three charges for a part of a game. I only had to charge my DS Lite once. So I basically burnt one out, charged it while playing on the other. Switched back, burnt it out again, and finished the game on my other DS... Well over 20 hours with one charge on the solar panel. 3DS also took forever to charge. It lasts a little longer than it takes to charge which makes me go like wtf the entire time.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
DS Lite was like 10 hours of use while being charged for 2.5 hours.

3DS was like 3 hours of charging for like 5??? hours of use?

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Vacation??

My parents bought the chunk of land with the cabin, so it's really just a vacation home.

And it's a little out in the middle of nowhere, but it's a good place to be?? Standard societal utilities aside?

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
Vacation??

My parents bought the chunk of land with the cabin, so it's really just a vacation home.

And it's a little out in the middle of nowhere, but it's a good place to be?? Standard societal utilities aside?
Oh.I.See.