Who killed Pages this time? ... [you] did!

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
I beat Fire Emblem Awakening and Sands of Destruction while I was gone.

Fucking 3DS has crap batteries. I beat Sands of Destruction on two and a half charges. Fire Emblem I was like 80% done when I left (I was on like Chapter 20 or something; I also beat all the paralogues and grinded a bit before I beat Endgame but whatevs). And had to charge it twice while there, so three charges for a part of a game. I only had to charge my DS Lite once. So I basically burnt one out, charged it while playing on the other. Switched back, burnt it out again, and finished the game on my other DS... Well over 20 hours with one charge on the solar panel. 3DS also took forever to charge. It lasts a little longer than it takes to charge which makes me go like wtf the entire time.

DS batteries are so much better. I dug out my brother's DS a few days ago and it still had a full charge from a year ago....

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Only reason I had pulled it out was because I recently got Castlevania Aria of Sorrow and I can't play it on my 3DS because GBA game.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
OKAY THERE WAS THE POKEBALL VIVILLON DISTRIBUTION EVENT A COUPLE DAYS AGO.

AND I MISSED THAT.

I know some of you have more than one of the two games, so is there anyone with an extra one of those? owo

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
OKAY THERE WAS THE POKEBALL VIVILLON DISTRIBUTION EVENT A COUPLE DAYS AGO.

AND I MISSED THAT.

I know some of you have more than one of the two games, so is there anyone with an extra one of those? owo

I did not know about it either....

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Oh wait I was at Otakon then so I wouldn't of been able to get it either way if I had known....

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Dead_clear.jpg

Last edited: