Who killed Pages this time? ... [you] did!

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
I've only read up as far as MangaStream has done. Which was 42.

Ah okay. Crunchyroll is up to date with them, but only have the latest chapter available for free (my brother let's me use his premium account, so I used it to catch up a bit back). I would screenshot all of the chapters and send you them, but tomorrow I leave for Otakon, so I need to go to sleep now....

Remind me to do it on Monday or something. It's worth catching up.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Speaking of which, gonna be at Otakon until late Sunday. Will be running around screaming Voi as Squalo so will not be on until late Sunday/Monday.

Kaitou_Yahiko

*Poke*
Staff member
That Girl With the Hair
Ah okay. Crunchyroll is up to date with them, but only have the latest chapter available for free (my brother let's me use his premium account, so I used it to catch up a bit back). I would screenshot all of the chapters and send you them, but tomorrow I leave for Otakon, so I need to go to sleep now....

Remind me to do it on Monday or something. It's worth catching up.
Naw it's fine. I prefer MangaStreams quality and translations.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
10550062_597140003737066_267722615403157303_o.jpg

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Also, getting home on Sunday was basically a nightmare. Bus company fucked us over by selling 3 times as many tickets as fit on the bus (which wasn't supposed to happen, only the exact number of seats should of been sold) and they put people from another bus onto our bus.

None of use got on our bus.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Their solution was to call a bus from Washington D.C. to drive to Baltimore to pick us up. That took two hours.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
They then put us on the bus and made us wait another hour on the bus. At this point I nearly had an anxiety attack because I was going to miss the last train that was capable of taking me home after I got to the bus terminal. One of my friends also nearly had a panic attack for similar reasons.