Who killed Pages this time? ... [you] did!

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
All the "movie characters" in the new Detective Conan film are Americans...

Whole sections of the movie were in English. And while the lines were done by native English speakers, they weren't actors so it sounded so, so terrible.

Fell asleep in the middle of it from overly long explanations though. Entertaining enough though... and it teased a major plot development which I'm not sure has been shown in the tv series yet :D

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING

Whole sections of the movie were in English. And while the lines were done by native English speakers, they weren't actors so it sounded so, so terrible.

Fell asleep in the middle of it from overly long explanations though. Entertaining enough though... and it teased a major plot development which I'm not sure has been shown in the tv series yet :D
O_O

Kaitou_Yahiko

*Poke*
Staff member
That Girl With the Hair

Which part?

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING

Didn't they get actual soccer players to voice themselves in that soccer movie.;

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
The Japanese leant a lesson but when they tried to fix the issue, others come up.