Who killed Pages this time? ... [you] did!

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
I saw it opening night since it was my birthday \o/

Pe4QX1F.jpg

UvQczj6.jpg

New Conan movie opens next weekend though. Will be going to see that too~

I've seen these movies since being here:
The Wind Rises
The Tale of Princess Kaguya
Lupin III vs Detective Conan
Hunter x Hunter: The Last Mission

Not sure if I'll see any others before I leave. Was hoping the final Evangelion movie would come out, but nope.
I saw the Hunter x Hunter movie in December too. Opening night. I went after work.

Nice to see you picked up a cup too for the Lupin III vs Conan film. I saw it the following weekend. Saturday after work. It was really good compared to the first one. It actually felt like a Lupin vs Conan set up. The first one felt like Lupin III & Conan so I was highly disappointed. This made up for it. I also had to get used of Fujiko's voice change. In the last special you could really hear her aging voice...but the new voice actress didn't feel right sorta. Never mind. lol Zenigata's replacement was ok and so was Goemon's.

Anyway, wasn't the trolled ending great?! I've been saying for years that there should be a...

Heiji & Conan vs Lupin III special

...or a...

Heiji & Conan vs Lupin III vs Kaito Kid special

...or a...

Heiji vs Conan vs Lupin III vs Kaito Kid special

Tell me those wouldn't be beyond awesome!!

Anywho, I'm planning on seeing the Conan movie Saturday night after work. I was planning on going to the theater tonight to get a ticket early, but I was stuck not driving today so using the trains. I won't get back to Tendo until about 8:30. I had to wait an hour. I was here for the 7:00, but too crowded for my tastes. There's a new mall near me now. Apparently the biggest in all of Tohoku. We have a movie theater now too. No more going to Yamagata! lol. When I get back I'll rush to my apartment, get the car and get my ticket! lol.

I've never seen any other anime films in theaters here. I wanted to see the other Conan movies but I was too much of a prude to, given how, in my mind, animated films = for kids and adults with kids. I finally did it with the HxH movie and the Lupin/Conan movie and went out of my comfort zone.

Last edited:

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
Cherry blossom festival was great. I also got to explore Chinatown with friends. Today was good.
Lucky. Being in Tohoku the bloom usually isn't until late April or early May, but with the strange weather I can't help but wonder if it will. Still a bit cold.

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
Lucky. Being in Tohoku the bloom usually isn't until late April or early May, but with the strange weather I can't help but wonder if it will. Still a bit cold.
Our sakura has already passed down here in Kyushu... been gone for nearly two weeks now ;(

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
Zero's back.

A lot happened since months ago.
First, I finally find a job but I notice that they offered me the lowest, and this job is not good for me. "What about start a shop on network?" My father said to me. "But what to run?" I have no idea for this. Several weeks later, I notice that the wolf girl, she returned and she never found any jobs, I suggested to work with her if she wants to. Even she accepted I found out that she cheated me, she just found her job and it was about time for her marriage. But she said that a boy who studied aboard with her can do it, he is Orange. With Orange's help, I started my shop, I sold Figures which from Japan. Right now, I think that it could be something I should do.
Then later, I still miss Rockman EXE which even I translated some episodes in Stream series. I found that WPP has already finished their Axess job. Before that, Beast has been finished as well. Now only Stream and Beast+ left. Stream, 30 of 51 has been finished by HIC, FAQ and IHP, now, IHP is still working in this series. I notice that they have already finished translation for episode 31, TLC is under progressing. Beast+, 9 of 26 has been done. Even Rockman's original author stopped new series, Rockman is still a classical one.
While I was searching, I notice that DATS appeared on Google searching page. Then I was back here. I notice that the logo has been changed to Deltora Quest. Well, right now, I know that years passed, we have grown, we don't have that time to work, so the projects are delayed.
After I run the shop, I found someone who is suitable for translation, he is good at both English and Japanese. Once he said that his work is to translate Japanese. But it's a pity that he prefer Touhou to others. I even saw him cosplay Yuuka, Youmu, Momiji.

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
Welcome back Zeromaru. Sounds like you've been through quite a bit.
Our sakura has already passed down here in Kyushu... been gone for nearly two weeks now ;(
Well, seems the cherry blossom trees in the small park in front of my apartment are slowly starting to bloom. Just noticed it this morning.

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
Oh I couldn't get a movie ticket yesterday. It was too early. They said come on Friday night and they should have a schedule in place for Saturday.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest

I don't really know what's normal for us for cherry blossoms here, but weather has been weird for us lately as well. It feels like summer weather here currently.

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
I don't really know what's normal for us for cherry blossoms here, but weather has been weird for us lately as well. It feels like summer weather here currently.
Well the farther south you are, the earlier the bloom. For the Tohoku area it's usually in late Aptil or early May,

Today, though, is ok. Feels like spring.