Who killed Pages this time? ... [you] did!

suikun245

'Gumi's Test Account
You know they have programming apps in the eShop (sure the language basic, but it's still programming) along with drawing and animation apps too.

You can make the argument it won't just be for gaming.
hahhhhahahaaaaaaaaaaa

the same argment i used to gt an android. except 75% of my apps are games.

suikun245

'Gumi's Test Account
You know they have programming apps in the eShop (sure the language basic, but it's still programming) along with drawing and animation apps too.

hahhhhahahaaaaaaaaaaa

suikun245

'Gumi's Test Account

hahhhhahahaaaaaaaaaaa

suikun245

'Gumi's Test Account
Also, I unplugged everything from my motherboard and it still isn't posting. Either the Motherboard or the power source appears to be bad.

if you look up your power supply, or amy power supplies in general... there are two pins you can short to test if the power supply is functional. aka if the fan spins up and starts drawing power.

otherwise then its mb

suikun245

'Gumi's Test Account
Also, I unplugged everything from my motherboard and it still isn't posting. Either the Motherboard or the power source appears to be bad.

if you look up your power supply, or amy power supplies in general... there are two pins you can short to test if the power supply is functional. aka if the fan spins up and starts drawing power.

otherwise then its mb

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
hahhhhahahaaaaaaaaaaa

I think that argument works for anything really. Though honestly I have seen people pull off some pretty nice art on it, and the basic app basically lets you make NES games, so it's pretty cool.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator

otherwise then its mb

Ah, thanks I'll check that then.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The box is completely devoid of anything besides a set of wires, the plug and switch on the back, the fan thingy, and a bunch of screws.