Who killed Pages this time? ... [you] did!

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Ah, I see. Was gonna say man "If you want to play Pokemon in Japanese, you can choose to when you start up the game" *Totally did that by the way*
Yeah. I know.

But if I do get a Japanese 3DS, I'll probably get the version of XY that I didn't get first for the Japanese region, instead so I can trade with myself. ;u;

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
If you plan on using Charizard and as a Sp.Attacker use Mega Y. Mewtwo Y is also Sp. Attk.

I'm not convinced about Yveltal as a legendary but its Oblivion Wing is very useful...

I'm also playing Pokemon X (i'll probably start farming the early exclusives this weekend on Y or start that later when I finish X's main story... eventually... after I Super train and Pokemon Amie the crap out of my team)

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
On another note I found out how awesome Pokemon Amie is in interacting with pokemon omgawd orz

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
...kind of hard in the game, to be honest.

Complete the dex?

Beat the shit out of everyone online with your competitive team?

I'mma try for completing the dex.

I won't do well competitively. At all, I'm not cut out for it and I don't do well with losing. I wouldn't say no to using an entire team of Wailords to do battle online though....

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Because I know they're not going to like the idea of having have to go out to buy a thing for the sole purpose of gaming.

You know they have programming apps in the eShop (sure the language basic, but it's still programming) along with drawing and animation apps too.

You can make the argument it won't just be for gaming.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Okay. X or Y.

What are the differences? (I REALIZE blade has asked this before.)

From what I could tell, X had nicer pokemon, Y has the better Legendary.

I'm bad at judging how good pokemon are, so I could be wrong though.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Also, I unplugged everything from my motherboard and it still isn't posting. Either the Motherboard or the power source appears to be bad.

suikun245

'Gumi's Test Account
I'mma try for completing the dex.

I won't do well competitively. At all, I'm not cut out for it and I don't do well with losing. I wouldn't say no to using an entire team of Wailords to do battle online though....
@Kaidan is an expert at that.

Im sure others will do similar???