Who killed Pages this time? ... [you] did!

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Okay. Called my mom about it.

They were perfectly fine with getting the fucking game itself.

Then I told them I don't have the console to play it on.

And it's like sudden switch stances and go like, "I'm not so sure anymore."

Always the fucking problem when I want video games.

It's perfectly fine if I want to buy a certain game, as long as it's only once in a while and not constantly. But when the subject of consoles come up, it goes to hell on earth.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Because I know they're not going to like the idea of having have to go out to buy a thing for the sole purpose of gaming.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Fuck. I told them about that refurbished sale thing. Hopefully it'll still be around when I can get around to going home and talking them in person about it.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
It probably ain't going to go well either way.

Most likely won't be getting one until like Thanksgiving or Christmas. And that's if I get positive response when I go home next weekend.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
SO YEAH

By the time I do get a 3DS, the hype will be all gone and nobody will be playing online anymore. And it'll just be a waste of time for me.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Yeah... Apart from PCs, the console that I ever get was NES and Gameboy.
The stupid thing is I can buy all this shit with my allowances.

But that somehow ended up being an endless pit of money I "shouldn't need to spend at this stage in life".

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
OKAY.

MY DAD CALLED ME BACK? (about my laptop getting fixed; they replaced the harddrive, supposedly)

And he said, he'll let me get the refurbished one from Nintendo?

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Was in a random IRC channel (okay, not really random, C_P to download Digimon Fusion whatever). And saw the name taxan.

...why does that sound familiar?

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Okay. X or Y.

What are the differences? (I REALIZE blade has asked this before.)

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
;u; I'll put off getting the other one later... maybe if I can convince my way to a Japanese 3DS...

Kaitou_Yahiko

*Poke*
Staff member
That Girl With the Hair
Okay. X or Y.

What are the differences? (I REALIZE blade has asked this before.)
Story wise? No idea. I don't think there is. Just the Pokemon, and Mega Evolutions. Like, Mega Charizard X, Mega Charizard Y, and Mega Mewtwo X and Y.... So... Meh? Whichever you like better I guess... But I also think Megastones are tradeable? I got X because I liked the legendary..... Also Mega Charizard X....

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Story wise? No idea. I don't think there is. Just the Pokemon, and Mega Evolutions. Like, Mega Charizard X, Mega Charizard Y, and Mega Mewtwo X and Y.... So... Meh? Whichever you like better I guess... But I also think Megastones are tradeable? I got X because I liked the legendary..... Also Mega Charizard X....
Pretty sure I'll be more interest in Y, in terms of legendaries. ;u;