Who killed Pages this time? ... [you] did!

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Ah that makes sense. @_@ I should find where I can buy more. Or maybe use Nest Balls? Lvl 10 Abra vs Lvl 20 oddish
Nest Ball...

For a lvl 10 Abra... that would... give you an 3.1x. ;u; So there's still a 1 in 4 chance you will not capture it, but the chance of catching it goes up to ~75%.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Nest Ball doesn't actually depend on your pokemon's level. It only actually adds a sort of multiplier up to lvl 31 pokemon ;u;

The equation is (41 - x)/ 10 = multipler. Of course, the min multiplier is 1x (because uhhh, you don't want to lower the chances of catching a pokemon would you).

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
I see thanks! I never really learned about the pokeballs so I don't know much xD
I actually looked it up on Bulbapedia. xD

I won't lie. I have once calculated capture rates and chances of catching a Pokemon using certain balls when I was slaving over trying to get some legendaries that refused to be caught in Gen IV. My numbers came out wrong, but they both ended up being caught after I pulled out my calculator. orz

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
I got Y!! :D

My friend code is 4296-3342-2801. I added Ryan & Kage 1/2... already have blade and Kaitou.

Happy birthday btw Kaitou!

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
I'm still gen I until the copy of Pokemon I ordered shows up....
I just came back from hanging out with a friend. ;u; She let me play her Y game for a half hour.

I ended up just playing the Amie mini games and stuff for most of the time.