Who killed Pages this time? ... [you] did!

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
It's extremely fun. I've played it for over nine hours and just now got the second badge.
This is the sentiment most people I know have. The beginning just THROWS OUT SO MANY POKEMON at you it's insane. You can even start trading I think right when you get pokeballs since the PPS thing shows up.

Not to mention the Super Training and exploration involved.

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
Seriously. By the time you get near the first gym
Psyduck
Riolu
Azurill
Bidoof
Pidgey
Pansear
Panpour
Pansage
Weedle / Kakuna
Caterpie / metapod
Pikachu
Fletchling (Fire/Flying Pidgey type)
Bunnelby
Farfetch'd
Dunsparce
Litleo
Scatterbug
Zigzagoon

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
EXP share is amazing. With how long we play it's actually making a lot of people overleveled.

... I am at this point having gotten an Abra from Joey. Which means I do want a different abra so it will listen to me xD

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
EXP share is amazing. With how long we play it's actually making a lot of people overleveled.

... I am at this point having gotten an Abra from Joey. Which means I do want a different abra so it will listen to me xD
My friend caught an Abra in the wild. He's playing Y, so I think they're around?

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
(And Abras are easy as hell to catch in the wild. You have a 1 in 4 chance to catch it with just a normal pokeball at full health.)

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
(And Abras are easy as hell to catch in the wild. You have a 1 in 4 chance to catch it with just a normal pokeball at full health.)
Each time I don't use a quick ball I have been unable to catch it before it runs D:

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
Spent 6 hours last night trying to catch a decent natured Female Ralts in Pokemon X. I have priorities

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
Anyone just starting in X and willing to do a reset (so spend about 30 min) to help me? I was a dunce and didn't think about how I'd get Mega Charizard X when choosing Squirtle for my Kanto starter on X.

I can help you with anything... but it does involve about 30 min of your time. (Chespin learns roll out though which makes him a beast through the first gym and to Professor Sycamore. You have to defeat the three lvl 10 Kanto Starters before he gives you one.