...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
You know what is scary? That if Nintendo had made Pokemon Black and White for the 3DS and had it as a launch game, the 3DS would of sold much better.
Yeah, I've been wondering why Pokemon BW didn't wait for the 3DS? It would've turned out much better. Not to mention, a lot of the pseudo-3D stuff in BW would be better. :/

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
Yeah, I've been wondering why Pokemon BW didn't wait for the 3DS? It would've turned out much better. Not to mention, a lot of the pseudo-3D stuff in BW would be better. :/

I hope that Nintendo doesn't start making the type of mistakes Sony is making, cause this comes close....

I find it actually easier on my eyes than normal screens. Apparently how it effects people differs. Still, I'm going to play most of my games without the 3D effect until the long term effects are figured out. I don't want to go blind from playing video games, I have enough irony in my life as it is.

well according to dr michio kaku, because humans have two eyes on the 'front' of their head 3d is a natural perception to us. As a result if the 3D effect is done correctly there won't be any harmful effects at all.

he did a talk about it which is posted here http://www.gametrailers.com/video/the-science-the-science/708510

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
well according to dr michio kaku, because humans have two eyes on the 'front' of their head 3d is a natural perception to us. As a result if the 3D effect is done correctly there won't be any harmful effects at all.

he did a talk about it which is posted here http://www.gametrailers.com/video/the-science-the-science/708510

Yeah, I'm just going to see if anyone else has bad effects first, just to be safe. I don't want my eyes to die because of video games, it's just too ironic.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
What is canon and what isn't canon in anything X through legends (which seems to be in there somewhere after ZX) and whether Axl is canon seems to vary from person to person.

Status
Not open for further replies.